SiouxSports.com Forum

Fire Muss

darell1976

Oh and all time record for blocked field goals, get real. = mussman moral victory.

I'd say 7 in a career is pretty damn good. I takes 3 points of the board and is as good as a fumble recovery. He took 21 points off the board by being a beast, nothing moral about that just ask Central Arkansas if it was a moral victory when he blocked two of their fg to win a game.

Apparently the only word you read was game changer. Read the whole post or don't respond. Your responses don't even make sense because you didn't actually read my post.

More of this arrogance again - great. Bellmore was a good player, but talent deprivation in North Dakota is not the current issue. The current coaching staff doesn't have a quality plan in place; therefore, very few North Dakota kids are allowed to make an impact. Instead, Mussman tries to take the easy way out and recruit talented kids from Illinois rather than develop local kids into high quality system players that can execute their job. There's no quality development, or discipline for that matter, in Mussman's current program. Recruiting some nonlocal kids that are talented is fine, but it won't work exclusively. The Dakotas and Minnesota produce enough talented, prideful athletes to consistently provide UND with winning rosters.

More of this arrogance again - great. Bellmore was a good player, but talent deprivation in North Dakota is not the current issue. The current coaching staff doesn't have a quality plan in place; therefore, very few North Dakota kids are allowed to make an impact. Instead, Mussman tries to take the easy way out and recruit talented kids from Illinois rather than develop local kids into high quality system players that can execute their job. There's no quality development, or discipline for that matter, in Mussman's current program. Recruiting some nonlocal kids that are talented is fine, but it won't work exclusively. The Dakotas and Minnesota produce enough talented, prideful athletes to consistently provide UND with winning rosters.

You too? I clearly stated that there are plenty of good plays in nd. And I'm arrogant because he didn't understand my post?

disagree...you need good hardworking ND kids but lets face it.......not a lot of wr-rb-db speed in ND.......not to compete at a high level in this conference

I like how siouxsports got a shoutout on the blog today! Oxbow and Darrell! Wish I could have been called off for calling for his job too.... :glare:

I guess when you are a great FB mind you get recognized and have some street cred! BTW...I'm talking about Darrell. ;)

• Upvote 1