SiouxSports.com Forum

Fire Muss

darell1976

Aeron Carr recently tweeted: @Dreamerrr9: "Idk how things are done around here but things need to change quick because I didn't sign up or this."

I don't like hearing these things from our freshman especially a potential stud.

seems pretty fed up & homesick. This keeps up, it would be surprising to see him back next year.

Aeron Carr recently tweeted: @Dreamerrr9: "Idk how things are done around here but things need to change quick because I didn't sign up or this."

I don't like hearing these things from our freshman especially a potential stud.

Time for him to put his money where his mouth is and be a leader then.

Sure. That is what we should expect of a freshman who is redshirting.

Or maybe more realistically we should expect that he will leave in December for a better opportunity. I sure hope not, but it sounds like if there isn't a change in the near future, that is what we will get.

Actually, I was hoping that one of our young coaches would step up here on the matter of motivation and team unity. It's clear Muss can't/won't. Not sure we should lay this on the freshmen.

• Upvote 4

If we need to have a Freshman who is redshirting step up and be the leader, we are as screwed as you can get. Holy Moly. I'm not sure if you are totally delusional or if the situation is far, far worse than anyone imagined.

• Upvote 3

If I wasn't related to someone affiliated team then I guess you could call it BS. But I personally am sick of the crap I hear about going on behind the scenes and in the locker room.

All I will say is that 1 is an upper classmen and the other a freshman, it's not my place to broadcast their names. Straight from the players themselves. There are young men on our team that genuinely want to play ball and do so as a team but if the coaches hold double standards and choose to ignore issues than there's nothing you can say. What do you say to a player that tells you it doesn't do any good to talk to the coaches because they don't do anything anyway.

Kuksa was suspended for the first game of year. Also. I know for a fact that they suspend guys every year for various things like missing class, alcohol, etc. They wont start looking past them now when the team sucks. Makes no sense.

If redshirts get minors or whatever, how would we know if they were punished? They dont play.

If we need to have a Freshman who is redshirting step up and be the leader, we are as screwed as you can get. Holy Moly. I'm not sure if you are totally delusional or if the situation is far, far worse than anyone imagined.

There isn't the leadership the team needs in the seniors and juniors. That means some younger guys need to get a voice and lead people. Why not have some freshman step up if no one else will? All it takes is the younger guys to make a stand and it could change the culture of the program. It's clear that there are issues. Those won't change unless people step up. If it's freshman stepping up than it shows how weak the upper class man are and how strong the younger classes are. In a way it's encouraging that the young guys aren't accepting losing culture but it's also pathetic that things have gotten to this point.

• Upvote 1

If I wasn't related to someone affiliated team then I guess you could call it BS. But I personally am sick of the crap I hear about going on behind the scenes and in the locker room.

All I will say is that 1 is an upper classmen and the other a freshman, it's not my place to broadcast their names. Straight from the players themselves. There are young men on our team that genuinely want to play ball and do so as a team but if the coaches hold double standards and choose to ignore issues than there's nothing you can say. What do you say to a player that tells you it doesn't do any good to talk to the coaches because they don't do anything anyway.

What type of locker room stuff is going on?

If the kids got minors....who really cares. College kids drink.

People that respect the rules and the law care. We understand that doesn't include you and other NDSUAAS fans. If the players were caught breaking team rules, or breaking the law, they should be punished. Rules apply to everyone and need to be enforced.

People that respect the rules and the law care. We understand that doesn't include you and other NDSUAAS fans. If the players were caught breaking team rules, or breaking the law, they should be punished. Rules apply to everyone and need to be enforced.

If they were suspended for a game that means there was plenty other punishment that was less obvious to outsiders.

If they were suspended for a game that means there was plenty other punishment that was less obvious to outsiders.

I was responding to Johnny Boy who doesn't think that minors getting caught is a big deal because he believes that all college students drink. If the players were caught, and were punished, then everything is as it should be. If they were not punished, they should be. I don't think that most of us know for sure whether anyone was actually caught doing something, or what they might have been punished for. We have a brand new poster alleging things with no evidence to support it. We are just supposed to believe them. And we had a player or 2 that had some kind of punishment, without knowing what the punishment was for. The 2 don't automatically go together.

Found a lot of speeding tickets and rolling stop signs for the freshman/redshirt freshman, nothing major though. I think somebody is just trying to start rumors to get muss fired. don't worry, he's doing just fine on his own.

It is so funny to stop by here and see you guys crying about discipline at NDSU when you ought to be focused on why UND is one of the worst programs in FCS. UND's color surely is green...........green with envy. And today I get to watch another Bison game that is available Nationally. Oh....by the way.....our game was a pick on College Gameday!

It is so funny to stop by here and see you guys crying about discipline at NDSU when you ought to be focused on why UND is one of the worst programs in FCS. UND's color surely is green...........green with envy. And today I get to watch another Bison game that is available Nationally. Oh....by the way.....our game was a pick on College Gameday!

It is so funny to see you stop by here to comment on it, still concerned on what UND is doing and their fans think, when you have a game against the #4 team in FCS.

• Upvote 1

Oh, yeah!!!

Well...let's talk volleyball!

Please? :lol:

still concerned on what UND is doing and their fans think, when you have a game against the #4 team in FCS.

Just having a morning orange beer, surfing the net and watching the Towson/New Hampshire game one one tv......Fordham/Lehigh on the other and waiting for the Bison. Should be out antelope hunting, but too much snow and mud out here. ;)

THIS is why UND fans and the majority of fans at other schools hate Bison fans. Not because they are jealous of their success. But because of the cocky, pompous, holier than thou attitude they have. You and be proud and confident about your team, but coming on here to rub it in, you come off as a total jacka$$.

• Upvote 2

This makes me laugh.