SiouxSports.com Forum

2011-12 Season

UND Fan

I will be the first to say. Huff was great tonight. I heard his stroke was so much better. I've thought for quite some time he did not have a good rotation in his game shot versus his practice shot. Tonight the two came together which we had to have. Definately hope it continues. We had to have this game and he came thru big time. Great win. Go sioux

UND now up 38-30 about four minutes into the second half.

67-59 final for UND win. Longville only had 7 players and could have won the game as UND did not look sharp as usual the last 10 minutes. No size, no confident outside shooters. Longville played zone the whole game and dared UND to shoot. This program needs some help.

67-59 final for UND win. Longville only had 7 players and could have won the game as UND did not look sharp as usual the last 10 minutes. No size, no confident outside shooters. Longville played zone the whole game and dared UND to shoot. This program needs some help.

Just looked at airline schedules from nearest airport to Longwood, Richmond, Va. Brutal return trip, probably brutal getting there too. Gotta cut the kids some slack. This trip should have never been scheduled. Hopefully next year this type of trip will not be necessary with a lot of stops and few departure time options. Still do not like the black uni's. Good win considering everything I guess.

Just looked at airline schedules from nearest airport to Longwood, Richmond, Va. Brutal return trip, probably brutal getting there too. Gotta cut the kids some slack. This trip should have never been scheduled. Hopefully next year this type of trip will not be necessary with a lot of stops and few departure time options. Still do not like the black uni's. Good win considering everything I guess.

This entire month as well as December was brutal. A road win is good and hopefully this win will give us additional confidence to close out the league schedule with 3 home wins. Then on to the conference tournament in Chicago where this team is 2-0 in Chicago States arena the past 2 years.

Big weekend. We need 2 home wins to avenge earlier road losses to these teams. If we finish out 3-0 at home we still have a shot at the number 2 seed in the conference tournament. Finishing as the 2 seed or the 3 seed means we get a bye into the semi-finals which would be huge. Go Sioux