SiouxSports.com Forum

2011-12 Season

UND Fan

FANATIC, I can't speak for the family members of other D1 players as to how they communicate and neither can you. However, Aaron's Family LOOOOVE all his game highlights, newspaper articles, and every little thing that has his face on it! So, lets try to keep your posts related to his play on the court and not how he communicates with his family that LOOOOVE him!!!!

I Agree, Its for his family and friends at home. I am sure they are very proud of this young man. Go Sioux

Why does it matter what Aaron Anderson posts on his facebook or twitter?

I know why undsportsmatic cares is because Anderson is playing better than Huff all year and sportsmatic does not like it. Anderson is the best player this year and he does not like it. The numbers dont lie and watching the performance of Anderson does not lie either. He takes such good shots and has a good assist to turnover ratio also. Go Sioux

• Upvote 1

Sioux2013: no one was talking to you buddy. I guess I'm lost, you truly think Anderson is having a better year? Percentage wise, okay sure, statistically, no way! Huff is averaging 14 and 6 and 2 steals a game. Leading in all 3 category's. Just admit you hate Huff. I guarantee any coach in America would pick Huff over Anderson if they were building a team and had to choose between the 2; and i like Anderson, fun to watch. To be honest, your probably one of his biggest fans in person. You talk negative about him so much, I bet you would try and hold a conversation with him if he were to walk past you. Not sure why you don't like Huff. Did he personally do something to you? You just totally found your way into this conversation I was having with another "post-er"....relax buddy! Enjoy life! Go Sioux.

Sioux2013: no one was talking to you buddy. I guess I'm lost, you truly think Anderson is having a better year? Percentage wise, okay sure, statistically, no way! Huff is averaging 14 and 6 and 2 steals a game. Leading in all 3 category's. Just admit you hate Huff. I guarantee any coach in America would pick Huff over Anderson if they were building a team and had to choose between the 2; and i like Anderson, fun to watch. To be honest, your probably one of his biggest fans in person. You talk negative about him so much, I bet you would try and hold a conversation with him if he were to walk past you. Not sure why you don't like Huff. Did he personally do something to you? You just totally found your way into this conversation I was having with another "post-er"....relax buddy! Enjoy life! Go Sioux. Oh and next time mind your business.

Anderson is not my boy, Im just defending him about your post about facebook. He is our best player and if a vote was taken it would show this. I like Goodman, Schuller, Brekke, Anderson, Mitchell, and alot others. You love HUFF. You cant compare scoring when Huff has taken 80+ more shots than Anderson. If Anderson had taken as many shots as Huff he would be averaging 20 pts/game. Huff is only truly doing better in rebounding and steals. Look at the shooting stats buddy, that tells the story. Everyone that watches UND basketball knows Huff is not a TEAM player and that is why I am on him so much. He is the only player on this team that cares more about himself than the team. If he ever became a team player this team would be very good. Until that time we will suffer. You cant talk about anybody when it comes talking up a player cause all you have done in your posts is rave about Huff and no one else. I like the way every player plays together on this team except Huff. Next post watch your language buddy, no sense in using the words you used. Its a shame the administrater doesnt delete your post. My wife thinks you must be around the age of 12. I have not changed anything about what I post. I like team ball and I like players that take good shots and love the basic inside out game. Thats basketball. Huff does none of this and does everything opposite this. He obviously had no high school coaching at all and little is being done at this level either. Do you honestly think his team mates like playing with him? Dont think so. I know several. Also watch Huff when he is on the bench. When we score everyone stands up, except one player ( your boy). He does not even cheer for the team when we score, everyone else does. Yes, I dont like your boy but I can change if he changes. He can make the difference with his ability but I dont see it happening. Hopefully, it will. Also, I'm sure you havent noticed we win when the ball is shared and the scoring is distributed evenly. You got me going this morning.

• Upvote 1

Oh because your opinion matter right. I'm sure you do know players that "don't like playing with him." your getting really angry over there kiddo; the way your describing your hate for this guy, one would think you were a player that is disguising himself behind a message board, just to talk bad about a him. Because no fan should hate a player. Hating isnt so good, try talking to your teammate and tell him how you feel. You guys can work your issues out.

Oh because your opinion matter right. I'm sure you do know players that "don't like playing with him." your getting really angry over there kiddo; the way your describing your hate for this guy, one would think you were a player that is disguising himself behind a message board, just to talk bad about a him. Because no fan should hate a player. Hating isnt so good, try talking to your teammate and tell him how you feel. You guys can work your issues out. . This is recreation for me guy. This seems to be your life. Or let me see, maybe your hoping that the coaches will read this, and limit Huff's playing time because sioux2013 opinion matters oh so much. sorry not going to happen kid. Except it! By the way, you don't "have me going this morning," your not THAT serious. Have a great day buddy! See you Tuesday. Go Sioux!

Wrong again. Just a fan that talks about what I see and hear. You just have to much of a crush on your boy huff. Its obvious to all. I don't hate its just hard watching the same player out of control almost every game. Like I said many times when and if he plays for the team we will be good. Again I hope this happens and I will join your club and talk about how good he is doing. Until then I am not a fan.

• Upvote 1

1 proud fan: I'm sorry. U took that personal. Didn't mean to hurt your feelings. One would think you were one of his family members taking up for him. You must "LOOOOOVE" him too.

FANATIC: Hurting my “feelings” is not what you did. What you did was to violate Aaron's and his family's trust. You stated in this blog and I quote “Question? And kind of off subject, I've sent some of the players on the team Facebook and Twitterfriend requests.” So, you posed yourself as a friend to gain access to the private areas of these players lives. You then chose to use privileged information to bash a player in a public blog. If you don't think what you did was wrong, then let Aaron know who you are and see if he wants to remain your “friend”. Now discussing the play or the lack of play of these players is fair game. That's what we fans do, we give our opinion on what we see PUBLICLY! For the record, players, our players in this case, are like the fingers on our hands. They are different in size and shape, individually they have limitations. But, TOGETHER they can get the job done! GO UND!!

• Upvote 1

What a strange season so far. We have beat the the number 73 rpi team (SDSU) and the number 108 rpi team (NDSU) and the number 136 rpi team(Montana) all at home. We have lost to number 339 ( Sac State) and number 288 (Idaho State) and 229( UMKC) all on the road. What a difference home cooking has been for us this year. Once these young players figure out how to win on the road we may just be in the upper half of the RPI. The remainder of our schedule we play all lower half of the RPI teams. Not much chance for us to move up the ladder.