SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX @ BEMIDJI STATE

AZSIOUX

No 597 channel listed in the grand forks Midco guide? Anyone have any idea what channel in GF?

It wasn't listed on my Midco channel guide either, but I punched 597 in my remote and it's showing a Prairie Public broadcast. I'm thinking I'm set. On your system, check to see if your receiver will change to channel 597 and that you are receiving video and audio. If you are, I think you're set, too!

Dave

It wasn't listed on my Midco channel guide either, but I punched 597 in my remote and it's showing a Prairie Public broadcast. I'm thinking I'm set. On your system, check to see if your receiver will change to channel 597 and that you are receiving video and audio. If you are, I think you're set, too!

Dave

Thanks I will give that a try

Thanks I will give that a try

I have Midco HD package with Premium HBO and Stars/Encore. I also added the Sports Package which gives me some 300 level sports channels. Big Ten Network etc...

If I go to my menu and hit 597 both games are listed to be televised. I make sure that I get that channel and go into it without any problem. So here is the only hiccup. What has happened in the past with midco is that the guide is not displaying accurate information. And essentially you think the game is televised but then you actually end up watching somethng other then the game. So baring any of those type issues it is looking pretty promising. I am not sure what package you need to have with Midco to get that channel but I pretty much laid out my package other then the phone and internet service I have bundled with it. I will certainly be crossing my fingers.

I have both DirecTV and Cable One in my home in Fargo. Will either one or the other allow me to see the game? I don't see it listed on PBS on the DirecTV guide channel. No FSSN either?

FSSN, according to the GF Herald, is showing the St. Cloud vs. whoever. Why the hell they're doing that is beyond me.

FSSN, according to the GF Herald, is showing the St. Cloud vs. whoever. Why the hell they're doing that is beyond me.

St Cloud is playing #4 ranked Miami...a team that went to the past two Frozen Fours. With how highly St. Cloud is ranked as well, it's a worthy game to watch being that it's two programs near the top of their respective conferences. Why its on FSSN is beyond me, but it will be a good game to watch nonetheless.

If your cable provider is Midcontinent, you just need to have the Preferred Cable package to receive channel 597 to watch the game(s). The channel should be 597 for everyone who has Midco as a provider in ND. I'm from Minot and channel 597 is the Minnesota channel for me as well.

Don't know why the hell Midcontinent has this PBS channel(PBS3) separated from the other PBS channels(PBS channel 1 & 2) though. :huh:

St Cloud is playing #4 ranked Miami...a team that went to the past two Frozen Fours. With how highly St. Cloud is ranked as well, it's a worthy game to watch being that it's two programs near the top of their respective conferences. Why its on FSSN is beyond me, but it will be a good game to watch nonetheless.

also channel 27(23 last year) is no longer just dedicated to UND and FSSN it is the the new midco regional sports channel. they will broadcast games from nd,sd and minn region in additon to sioux games on fssn.

also channel 27(23 last year) is no longer just dedicated to UND and FSSN it is the the new midco regional sports channel. they will broadcast games from nd,sd and minn region in additon to sioux games on fssn.

Makes sense. Moved out of Grand Forks last summer, so out of the loop with that stuff.

Three and a half hours away from game time, and very glad at the same time that we can see this game on TV tonight!

I think a big key to this series will be the Lamoureax-Rodwell-Davidson line. If that line plays like they did against Fairbanks I like UND's chances. I was thinking about the line combos today and I can't remember a time that UND had so much depth and so many lines that can produce for them. Whatever line gets matched up on the Read line will have a big time task, but I think really any line UND puts out has a chance to match up with that line.

I'm guessing Eidsness gets the call in net? Just a guess?

If you have Midcontinent Cable and a digital receiver you might be in luck.

Seems that 597 (Minnesota PBS channel) is part of the base package depending on where you are at.

Put your town in here and see if Minnesota Channel shows up under "Basic Cable".

http://www.midcocomm.com/cable/programming/channellineups/?fid=0&x=23&y=6

Soooo..... The bunny ears in Fargo and channel 13.3 is a "hope for the best, but expect the worst thing"? I am assuming anyway.

It should work. I found the channel last night with the rabbit ears and found this showing the game to be on - http://affiliate.zap2it.com/tvlistings/ZCGrid.do?fromTimeInMillis=1287187200000. I got to that link from the forum's website and had to put in my location as 58104 and the provider as local\broadcast\antenna. Hopefully that all makes sense.

I would be shocked if Dell or Maris started tonight, but we'll have to see.

Dave

Well, considering Maris didn't even get a minute of playing time against Manitoba, I think it's safe to say he won't play at all this year barring an injury.

In Dell's case, he's played good enough when he's gotten the shot [on the road] to earn more starts, in my opinion. He can only get better and he's shown he can play.