SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX vs UNH

AZSIOUX

• Replies 943
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How long until they cut away to the Double Dutch Jump Rope Championships?

I was similarly thinking... NOW Sioux fans will be happy that ESPN doesn't cut away from an OT game in progress that has gone dramatically outside its timeslot (unless of course ESPN does cut away, in which case I really wouldn't want to be the person listening to that answering machine on Monday :angry: ).

Seriously what the bloody !@#$ was Eidsness doing so far out of the net!!

Cutting down the angle on the point shot, that went way wide and got a fortunate bounce off the end boards out the other side.

Sioux have been dominating,; they'll win it in OT.

BE was out to cover the shot from the point. Whether intentional or not, the bounce right out the other side on that shot from the point is the kind of bounce you pray for if you're UNH. Actually the Sioux played really well down the stretch in this game.

I was similarly thinking... NOW Sioux fans will be happy that ESPN doesn't cut away from an OT game in progress that has gone dramatically outside its timeslot (unless of course ESPN does cut away, in which case I really wouldn't want to be the person listening to that answering machine on Monday :angry: ).

Neither would I!

Cutting down the angle on the point shot, that went way wide and got a fortunate bounce off the end boards out the other side.

Sioux have been dominating,; they'll win it in OT.

I agree. That goal isn't on Eidsness.

Seriously. I want to throw up right now. They just had to put a little pressure on at the end there. Instead they sat back and now we are going to OT and UNH is going to have the momentum. Time for the guys to step up and show some heart!

:angry: