SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX vs UNH

AZSIOUX

• Replies 943
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I guess it's Saturday somewhere! Never too early to start thinking about the game. Though, if I think too much about it, I'm going to need two Advil PM to get to sleep.

What is this sleep you speak of? The Sioux are playing today, no sleep for me! I'm way too excited for this game.

What is this sleep you speak of? The Sioux are playing today, no sleep for me! I'm way too excited for this game.

Yeah...just finished watching the Dogz complete that miracle at Mariucci. Boy if that Princeton goalie had held the puck when he had it with 4 seconds to go the Dogz woulda been toast. That being said I am glad the Dogz won, no reason ever to cheer for Princeton unless they were playing the Gophers Michigan or BC and maybe BU!!

Yeah...just finished watching the Dogz complete that miracle at Mariucci. Boy if that Princeton goalie had held the puck when he had it with 4 seconds to go the Dogz woulda been toast. That being said I am glad the Dogz won, no reason ever to cheer for Princeton unless they were playing the Gophers Michigan or BC and maybe BU!!

I am so pissed.....I hate midco so much I wanted to watch! Audio feed lasted 1.5 periods I think then they switched to some dark new age trance and CSTV gametracker was...well....let's say it was about as quick as bob norton in a foot race.

I am so pissed.....I hate midco so much I wanted to watch! Audio feed lasted 1.5 periods I think then they switched to some dark new age trance and CSTV gametracker was...well....let's say it was about as quick as bob norton in a foot race.

Shoula stayed on siouxsports.com. Brian gave us play by play, virtually in real time. His fingers must have ben flying over the keyboard.

Shoula stayed on siouxsports.com. Brian gave us play by play, virtually in real time. His fingers must have ben flying over the keyboard.

Yeah I did, huge thanks to brian! but I still would have liked to watch, get audio feed....or have a up to date game tracker! Ok I'm done complaining....wait one more....midco needs to offer ESPNU....ok I'm done! lol :silly:

Brian gave us play by play, virtually in real time. His fingers must have ben flying over the keyboard.

It was a magical run for my fingers...they could do no wrong.

They really played their knuckles out, and left it all on the keyboard.

You know, it's playoff time, so if my fingers can't come out now and give 110%, then there's just no hope for them at all.

:silly:

You know, it's playoff time, so if my fingers can't come out now and give 110%, then there's just no hope for them at all.

Don't forget, you've still gotta type 'em one letter at a time.

LMAO...your thumb was clutch on that spacebar!

Or as Jonathan Toews would say, "You typed f'ing great!!"

A little off topic but...4 hrs and almost 400 dollars later, I just got home from getting a sioux tat on my back. Im pretty stoked!! Id post a pic if I knew how

congrats...or maybe not!! hope you want that on there for life!

I would prefer to beat the Wildcats, and then have to play the Buckeyes. Of course, that's just me, maybe our favorite team wants to get some payback for the 3-0 whupping they took earlier this season. Either way, I am just going to utter 4 little words now:

GO SIOUX, JUST WIN!!

I would prefer to beat the Wildcats, and then have to play the Buckeyes. Of course, that's just me, maybe our favorite team wants to get some payback for the 3-0 whupping they took earlier this season. Either way, I am just going to utter 4 little words now:

GO SIOUX, JUST WIN!!

No way tOSU beats BU today, just isn't in the cards the Sioux are going to have to beat UNH and BU to get to the Frozen Four.