SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX @ MICHIGAN TECH

AZSIOUX

Yeah I am so tired of that coach speak....0-1-1 against one of the worst teams in the country...I get so tired of the excuses.

Here's the deal. When they play like crap, he says so. Like at the GLI.

When they play well, he says so. You may think the reasons for the loss or tie are "excuses," but usually they are "explanations."

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't help but think that out of all those shots on goal, if just one were sent by Mr. Kozek we'd all be talking about how to pick up two MORE points tomorrow night.

Still, I'll take a tie over a loss, and two MORE points tomorrow night!! :)

Tech message of game: Can Gophers whine any more about the series with us? Apparently we were cheap.

Cracks up TH

TH was right the goofs should take their loss and move on.

FSN looked like abunch of moron today by fielding that stupid text message.

Did the Sioux play too rough?

I can't help but think that out of all those shots on goal, if just one were sent by Mr. Kozek we'd all be talking about how to pick up two MORE points tomorrow night.

Still, I'll take a tie over a loss, and two MORE points tomorrow night!! :)

AMEN.

Once again a more talented and faster team is taken completely off its game by the "slow-down". Hak's teams need to figure out an escape path from clutch-and-grab hocey.

Are the refs supposed to be assisting in that this year?

Not saying we shouldn't be able to get past it...

Are the refs supposed to be assisting in that this year?

Not saying we shouldn't be able to get past it...

It's got to be frustrating... I should go have a chat with the "powers that be" ... i do have a big mouth :)

But seriously... for the most part I felt like we deserved to win that game. Granted, we played a crappy second period and gave up some a couple bad goals... hopefully tomorrow officiating will be better, goaltending will be better, and we will play a better 2nd period... i don't know what else to say.

It's got to be frustrating... I should go have a chat with the "powers that be" ... i do have a big mouth :)

But seriously... for the most part I felt like we deserved to win that game. Granted, we played a crappy second period and gave up some a couple bad goals... hopefully tomorrow officiating will be better, goaltending will be better, and we will play a better 2nd period... i don't know what else to say.

Chicks will be hotter? Beer colder (if not at least cheaper!)

Too hard to figure out this year really. Nerve-racking, annoying, stupid-pursay. Wtf I say to myself! Strong start and fall apart in the end. Hold off to a tie to a bumble-fk team. What can ya do. Play more physical? hmmm. Any way I think about it its mighty sad the turn-around of last weekend. Win by 5 tomorrow or wipe the season away I guess! :) At least make the final five is all I ask! Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezus!

EDIT: Throws up in mouth!

Other than the Gophers, this team doesn't seem to put anyone away. A 2 goal league against the worst offense in the country should hold up. How many times have you seen us score and put ourselves in a good position only to give up a goal within 1 or 2 minutes. We need a killer instinct.

Should have never come to this. :) Up 2 against one of the most inept offenses in D1 hockey and 1 given up is a SHG!

I agree. You can't give up a 2 goal lead against a team that struggles to score like Tech. There can be no repeats of this tomorrow. Get on top, stay on top. It may be ugly hockey, but beat them at it.

I agree. You can't give up a 2 goal lead against a team that struggles to score like Tech. There can be no repeats of this tomorrow. Get on top, stay on top. It may be ugly hockey, but beat them at it.

I just get really tired of Haks excuses...again i am sure some of that is coach speak and he didnt want to call out his goalie and say he gave up two crappy goals...but come on WE WANT A NATIONAL TITLE!! and we have to get in the top 3 for us to be in a position to do that. Goofers are now ahead of us cause we pissed away a point tonight for no reason.

This years Sioux team is identical to how the Packers played.

Packers were 6-10 this season. However, in 8 of the ten losses, they were winning or tied in the fourth quarter. If you 5 of those 8 games, instead of losing all of them, you are 11-5, and beat the Vikings in the tie breaker. How disappointing....