SiouxSports.com Forum

Former Players

geaux_sioux

10 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

Around here we don't need Crayola's to recognize sarcasm. 

I'd suggest you incorporate something to distinguish the difference between sarcasm, trolling, and legitimate football discussion then. Most comments from a Moo U fan often get treated the same.

3 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

What stuns me is all the Bison-bo-bos around here worried about a non-rival's potential late round pick at LB. 

I'd have thought they'd be on their board talking about their guy. 

I don't think all of us Bison-bo-bos should be lumped into the same group that believes we are non-rivals, I've never felt that way. I know I've made comments on this very board before that let you know how I feel about your football program and it doesn't need repeating for the sake of keeping my presence here from distracting from Will and his big day. However, I'm a fan of FCS football overall and I'm pulling for Will, not sure what I'd be worried about for a former Fighting Hawk. And it's draft day, a big day for football fans every where and I'm excited, and I just wanted to get away from Bisonville where we've been talking about our guy(s) for a while.

1 hour ago, The Sicatoka said:

What stuns me is all the Bison-bo-bos around here worried about a non-rival's potential late round pick at LB. 

How dare anyone steal Carson Wentz's draft day with talk about UND especially on a UND fansite. :0

1 hour ago, The Sicatoka said:

Maybe we should all go "Brock Jensen Bisonville Meltdown" during the draft.

Rules

1. Everyone open your window and climb out on the ledge.

2. Breathe through your mouth.

3. Mock and ridicule every Linebacker and fullback taken before Will in the first 2 rounds on that player's college home message board, on our message board, national message boards and on twitter. Also find the NFL teams twitter accounts and tell them how f'n stupid they are.

4. After the start of the 3rd round it is time to mock and ridicule every single player taken in the draft ahead of Mr. Ratelle. Repeat all the steps in step 3 but feel free to sprinkle in some profanity and vulgarities and just generally rage and go nuts. If that player has any brothers, sisters, cousins, and any other family members with a social media presence don't forget to include them in the fun.  If your b.a.c is above .20 during this, even better!

• Upvote 3

Just now, The Sicatoka said:

Yo, petey, shouldn't there be a "1a" to verify solid WiFi connectivity (or a good data plan) out there on the ledge to make sure 2 through 4 can happen? 

Possibly. Although a sporadic connection can help fuel the rage.......I am torn on this?