Jump to content
SiouxSports.com Forum
Fetch

GO WILD

Recommended Posts

First thing the Minnesota Wild need to change.....drop the Minnesota part. When it comes to the words Minnesota and Championships, they don't mesh well. :D

Edit: That's ALL Minnesota professional sports. (Except those 2 Baseball ones.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nah. The Wild's fail surprised me. I expected them to make the epic comeback, win game five, and then go to Bridgestone and get obliterated. 

That would be more the Minnesota pro sports pattern:
At the darkest hour give a shining glimmer of hope, only to completely and utterly dash it with a drop straight into sports obliteration Hell. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

Matt Cullen is back with the Wild for another season. Great pick up!

Veteran leadership, Cup cred, gritty center that can fill in in case of injury.  I like it!!  Go out as a 4 time Stanley Cup Champion and bring the Cup to Minnesota!!!

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Oxbow6 said:

Matt Cullen is back with the Wild for another season. Great pick up!

Surprised he would give up another good shot at the Cup to come to the Wild.  Must be ready to move home for good after this season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Blackheart said:

Surprised he would give up another good shot at the Cup to come to the Wild.  Must be ready to move home for good after this season.

"Farewell tour" was my thought as well. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Oxbow6   
1 hour ago, Blackheart said:

Surprised he would give up another good shot at the Cup to come to the Wild.  Must be ready to move home for good after this season.

You make it sound like the Wild are going to finish 9th in the Western Conference this coming season?  I know Matt and his family......he wouldn't have come back to the Wild if he didn't think they could make a run at the Cup although his family and boys played a big reason in returning to the Wild.  Least I can bust out my #7 Cullen Wild sweater for one more season! 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/16/2017 at 2:43 PM, Siouxperfan7 said:

Veteran leadership, Cup cred, gritty center that can fill in in case of injury.  I like it!!  Go out as a 4 time Stanley Cup Champion and bring the Cup to Minnesota!!!

He brings a Cup to Minnesota I'm buying all night buddy. 

 

Love this signing. I know it won't happen but I'd give him the C. If anything an A. He reeks of leadership. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Oxbow6   
3 hours ago, sioux rube said:

He brings a Cup to Minnesota I'm buying all night buddy. 

 

Love this signing. I know it won't happen but I'd give him the C. If anything an A. He reeks of leadership. 

Matt >>> Mikko

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Blackheart said:

That's not really going out on a limb though, is it? ;)

Probably not but I'd enjoy it to no end. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×