SiouxSports.com Forum

Hammerisms

sprig

Good topic, especially after we were blessed with the traditional circle of sticks last night. Hammer so goofy, I'm starting to like the guy. Not Dewey Berquist, but a little of that off-the-wall oddness.

When this thread is complete, somebody does need to make a T-shirt.

Not only does 1 have to have extremely limited hockey knowledge to be able to stand listening to this guy but to actually accept It says a lot of oneself.

mediocrity, sub par performance, just An apathy for the unacceptable, has never been associated with the tradition of excellence the University of North Dakota hockey has always stood for.

the acceptance of " well I guess its all we have " is truly pathetic .....and just sad.

especially given the fact that there were other more Talented and experienced options who also applied for the job......that is what is so offensive to those of us who love the Fighting Sioux hockey tradition of excellence

My new favorite was from last night's game:

"Oh...the things that happen in the crease."

Yet I still don't think he understands that the disallowed goal was because of the guy in the crease, rather than just the normal penalized goalie interference rule. It's the blue paint, Hammer.

Yet I still don't think he understands that the disallowed goal was because of the guy in the crease, rather than just the normal penalized goalie interference rule. It's the blue paint, Hammer.

Yeah, he wanted to focus on the "judgment" aspect of the referee, rather than the crease violation.