SiouxSports.com Forum

Hammerisms

sprig

UND evidently brought in a player to replace Tambellini, a certain Mr. Colton St. Cloud

Why the special segment on Tamboleavi?..

He kinda made it seem that they were celebrating the fact that He moved on up to a "next level"...

'course it's entirely possible that's exactly what hammer thinks.

Why the special segment on Tamboleavi?..

He kinda made it seem that they were celebrating the fact that He moved on up to a "next level"...

'course it's entirely possible that's exactly what hammer thinks.

Hmmmm.....Did you miss the Hammerism??? St. Cloud instead of St. Clair???

Did anyone else see Hammer on Twitter ask if people still play the "Kober" drinking game? I absolutely love it. Good for him. Again, he may get things wrong from time to time, but he's "our rube." Which, as a rube, I can respect, so I guess if you still think he's too bad, I'll continue to take him as "my rube." I love the balls behind a tweet like that.

Did anyone else see Hammer on Twitter ask if people still play the "Kober" drinking game? I absolutely love it. Good for him. Again, he may get things wrong from time to time, but he's "our rube." Which, as a rube, I can respect, so I guess if you still think he's too bad, I'll continue to take him as "my rube." I love the balls behind a tweet like that.

I didn't see the tweet but that's awesome, completely agree with everything you said.

• Upvote 1

I didn't see the tweet but that's awesome, completely agree with everything you said.

Ditto..

I liked Pat S, and at first I was pissed at Hammer's lack of hockey knowledge. But he has enthusiasm, and I'm growing kind of fond of his goofy statements, partly because I don't think his goofiness is a contrived bit. We're all Hammer in more ways than we'd like to be, I think.

So Hammer me--I'm OK with it.

• Upvote 1

Tonights Hammerism was calling RT O'Sullivans in Mesa RT Sullivans.

really? missing a letter?? wow it's hard to get ANYTHING past SS.com's traditional CIRCLE OF JERKS! :p

Actually Hennessy had the line of the night. Early first period of the radio call - didn't catch the players name but he actually said this.... "(name) lays a BIG LICK on the Beavers!" no sh*t

really? missing a letter?? wow it's hard to get ANYTHING past SS.com's traditional CIRCLE OF JERKS! :p

Actually Hennessy had the line of the night. Early first period of the radio call - didn't catch the players name but he actually said this.... "(name) lays a BIG LICK on the Beavers!" no sh*t

Classic. They did lick them Beavers tonight. Pfft Pfft. The sound in the locker room getting the hair out of their teeth.

Tonights Hammerism was calling RT O'Sullivans in Mesa RT Sullivans.

That was driving me nuts. It wouldn't have been a big deal if they only said it once, but since they continued to drop the name repeatedly, they should probably get that right.

The RTO's in Glendale carried all the games, too, though our crowd was significantly smaller than down in Mesa.

I liked Pat S, and at first I was pissed at Hammer's lack of hockey knowledge. But he has enthusiasm, and I'm growing kind of fond of his goofy statements, partly because I don't think his goofiness is a contrived bit. We're all Hammer in more ways than we'd like to be, I think.

So Hammer me--I'm OK with it.

Beats the Hell out of the old days with Jim Adelson, or Ed "Mad Dog" Schultz doing the games. They were pathetic.

That was driving me nuts. It wouldn't have been a big deal if they only said it once, but since they continued to drop the name repeatedly, they should probably get that right.

The RTO's in Glendale carried all the games, too, though our crowd was significantly smaller than down in Mesa.

Are the RTO's now doing a web stream in AZ

That one closed when the lease ran out.