SiouxSports.com Forum

fire hakstol

proudsioux

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When your killing only 75% of your penalties and have 2 struggling goalies what do you think is going to happen. Do you think it's a coincidence that at the same time we lose brad berry the penalty kill start struggling, and the defense isn't as strong? He coached both of those and now he is gone, that was the big loss. Lammy is playing the way he usually does this year, taking bad angles at the puck and giving bad rebounds, but the defense isn't helping him any at all. The teams two big scorers are in somewhat of a sophomore slump this year which can happen and we lost two main pieces. It is not all hackstols fault for the team, put blame on the players as well. Teams don't go to the frozen four and ranked in the top ten year after year, but your probably too young to remember the early and mid nineties. Berry, stafford, and zajac leavin killed this team for the year and it will take a lot to make up for that, but don't go callin for the coaches head. He coached 2 years and gave you 2 frozen four appearances, what more does he have to do for you to earn the respect?

When your killing only 75% of your penalties and have 2 struggling goalies what do you think is going to happen. Do you think it's a coincidence that at the same time we lose brad berry the penalty kill start struggling, and the defense isn't as strong? He coached both of those and now he is gone, that was the big loss. Lammy is playing the way he usually does this year, taking bad angles at the puck and giving bad rebounds, but the defense isn't helping him any at all. The teams two big scorers are in somewhat of a sophomore slump this year which can happen and we lost two main pieces. It is not all hackstols fault for the team, put blame on the players as well. Teams don't go to the frozen four and ranked in the top ten year after year, but your probably too young to remember the early and mid nineties. Berry, stafford, and zajac leavin killed this team for the year and it will take a lot to make up for that, but don't go callin for the coaches head. He coached 2 years and gave you 2 frozen four appearances, what more does he have to do for you to earn the respect?

he has to win a title and be lilke the bball teams and go 10 and 1

The Sioux did come out hot, but Elliot can keep Wisconsin in almost any game and did it last night. It isn't Haks fault that his goalie continues to get his ass out of position. Unless the goaltending gets better, this season is stuck in a downward spiral.

No one has started the Walski was robbed thread yet? I don't think the coach can take all of the blame for this, I don't see Hakstol out there letting in weak goals or taking stupid penalties. But I think this week coach should have lessions on counting.

I think you're all taking this guy a little too seriously. His 55 posts in about a week have been "Fire hakstol", "the Sioux football team is done" (continuously throughout the GVSU game thread, until we actually started scoring, when he mysteriously disappeared), and "we'll get swept by Tech". Proud Sioux, indeed? :blush:

My intent is for this to be my last reply to this thread. Hopefully it will fall to the level of attention it deserves and drop quickly out of sight.

I think you're all taking this guy a little too seriously. His 55 posts in about a week have been "Fire hakstol", "the Sioux football team is done" (continuously throughout the GVSU game thread, until we actually started scoring, when he mysteriously disappeared), and "we'll get swept by Tech". Proud Sioux, indeed? :blush:

My intent is for this to be my last reply to this thread. Hopefully it will fall to the level of attention it deserves and drop quickly out of sight.

Warriors_08? Hum...

So are you saying don't feed the trolls and skippies after midnight?

• 3 months later...