SiouxSports.com Forum

fire hakstol

proudsioux

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Dave Hakstol and the rest of the Sioux will need to grab a few SNICKERS bars after they lose to BC..... :sad: 3 Frozen Fours in a row!!!! Hakstol is the new Marv Levy ;) ;)

I see your point HEXTALL. If the Don would have ended our season like Hak has two out of the last three years (should have been 3 in a row but NC robbed us of that)I would have been calling for his head as well. ;)

I see your point HEXTALL. If the Don would have ended our season like Hak has two out of the last three years (should have been 3 in a row but NC robbed us of that)I would have been calling for his head as well. :lol:

Boy did I call that game!!!!!!(SNICKER bars for the coach Hakstol) Go BC!!!!!!!

Boy did I call that game!!!!!!(SNICKER bars for the coach Hakstol) Go BC!!!!!!!

congratulations... you're the first MF to come on and gloat .... too bad your team was home playing switch with each other.

congratulations... you're the first MF to come on and gloat .... too bad your team was home playing switch with each other.

and now the SIOUX are playing switch to.........3 Frozen Fours in a row and nothing to bring home how sad sniff,sniff

Can we ban Hextall now, Jim? He's bringing nothing to the conversation and hasn't for quite some time. I thought the policy for trolling stated that if you aren't going to bring anything to the discussion, only bragging, gloating, and harrassing, that at least would warrant a suspension.

We've tolerated enough of Hextall. Time for him to go.

Can we ban Hextall now, Jim? He's bringing nothing to the conversation and hasn't for quite some time. I thought the policy for trolling stated that if you aren't going to bring anything to the discussion, only bragging, gloating, and harrassing, that at least would warrant a suspension.

We've tolerated enough of Hextall. Time for him to go.

I have a few others I would like to see ban. :silly::lol:

Hextall, Sine you are a gopher fan I assume you live in the twin cities. Let me know where. Because I live there as well and I would like to meet you so I can kick the crap out of you. Get out from behind your moniker and put your money where your BIUG FAT MOUTH is :lol::D;)

Maybe we shouldn't feed the skippies. :silly: Funny thing if you did that over on the Gopher Puck Live they would ban you in a heart beat.

Hextall, Sine you are a gopher fan I assume you live in the twin cities. Let me know where. Because I live there as well and I would like to meet you so I can kick the crap out of you. Get out from behind your moniker and put your money where your BIUG FAT MOUTH is :silly::lol::D

Not a big fan of this either.

I'd rather see suspensions than bloodshed.

OK I agree with you. Bodily harm is probably going overboard. But I hate hiding behind my key board. So I say ban him but I cant back down :silly:

Hmm, wait a minute now. Let's rethink this. Goon's Dakota can help us find this troll. You hold him down. And I'll put an end to him by sitting on him with my overpowering lard ass (reference to my anatomy by SS.com member who has never seen it).

That'll surely keep any future trolls from skulking around SiouxSports.com. C'mom RW77, let's have some fun. There will be NO BLOOD. I'll just squish him into the darkness that is home to all trolls.

*Man,I'm tired. Gotta go to bed.*

Hmm, wait a minute now. Let's rethink this. Goon's Dakota can help us find this troll. You hold him down. And I'll put an end to him by sitting on him with my overpowering lard ass (reference to my anatomy by SS.com member who has never seen it).

That'll surely keep any future trolls from skulking around SiouxSports.com. C'mom RW77, let's have some fun. There will be NO BLOOD. I'll just squish him into the darkness that is home to all trolls.

Guess I'm no fun. :lol::D

My dog is a bird dog not a troll hunting dog. :D:lol:;)

I think it's kind of funny that GPL doesn't "Permit" registrations in the post season....."due to troll posters..(when they choke!)....... :silly:

so how do you define "choke"? I am curious. The pretty general def is that a choke is when a team that is obviously superior looses to a vastly inferior team. Heck I'll even give you an example, last years Gopher loss to HC, that is a choke. Losing to BC wasn't a choke. The Regional Final wasn't. If you think this years regional is choking then UND has choked the past 3 NCAA's away. So be careful throwing around the word "choke", it may come back to bite you.

As for GPL holding off on registration, it is done to keep trolls away like the "hextall" poster here. I for one have no problem with suspending registrations to websites for that exact reason. It keeps the boards cleaner and more on topic of hockey talk than trash talk.

W

Hextall, Sine you are a gopher fan I assume you live in the twin cities. Let me know where. Because I live there as well and I would like to meet you so I can kick the crap out of you. Get out from behind your moniker and put your money where your BIUG FAT MOUTH is :silly::lol::D
Let me at him first would ya. ;)

Did someone call for a Bird Dog? My girls are excellent bird hunters but they do enjoy catching and torturing rodents!!!

Bird dogs rule. I don't let my chase rabbits, I dont' think my lab is fast enough to catch one either.

There is a rabbit that is stupid enough to come in my yard but he is quick enought to get out of the yard.

He's busy right now...shavin his momma's back...