SiouxSports.com Forum

Prospective Recruits

dagies

On 3/7/2024 at 3:56 PM, brianvf said:

Looks like Stew was a bit off with his "when UND calls everything goes out the window" comment.
Boser to ASU, announced today.

Who in the heck is this guy?  Never heard of him.  Obviously there is hatred of UND.

15 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

Who in the heck is this guy?  Never heard of him.  Obviously there is hatred of UND.

Must be some sort of Miami supporter.  Sounds like Miami put in a decent amount of work to make him eligible but then he just de-committed instead.
I'm guessing he just looked that Boser was from ND and assumed that it was UND that was putting the pressure on him.
Oops on his part.  ;) 

16 hours ago, tnt said:

https://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/superstar-in-the-making-landon-duponts-special-talent-shines-in-minor-hockey/sn-amp/

Probably a long shot he goes the college route and not go to Michigan if he does, but Berry should work some Alberta connections to at least get him to visit when eligible.

I’m sure we’re in on him. Almost positive actually. But…as you noted, he’s a special one that may just play in the Dub. If heard he may play for Brooks or Okatoks in the BC next year to keep his options open. 

Looking at the NTDP invites. These stood out to me, I feel UND gets beat out on NTDP players lately, granted they picked up 3 recently. Be nice to get a few off the list of invites. 

Forwards: 

Landon Amrhein, William Bent, Mikey Berchild, Dayne Beuker, Noah Davidson, Jimmy Egan, Brody George, Dain Gordon, Jamie Glance, Caden Harvey, JP Hurlbert, Nikita Klyopov, Nate Pederson, Logan Stuart 

Defense:

AJ Francisco, Levi Harper, Jonas Kemps, Leo Laschon,  Kade Meyer, Luke Schairer, Logan Lutner, Rhys Medved, Odin Vauhkonen, 

Goalies:

Luke Carrithers, Kaenan Smith, Xavier Wendt

Brady Knowling is a big goalie 6'4" at 16

• Upvote 1

On 3/7/2024 at 3:56 PM, brianvf said:

Looks like Stew was a bit off with his "when UND calls everything goes out the window" comment.
Boser to ASU, announced today.

I find it funny, his X account says that he's an college sports insider with 14 followers. :) 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, scpa0305 said:

Carter Murphy to the dogs…interesting. I thought he was ours.

Dang, yeah, I remember us talking about him last year in this thread.
Thought that one was almost a lock.

1 hour ago, skateshattrick said:

Is that Curtis Murphy's son?

Yes.

20 minutes ago, brianvf said:

Yes.

I thought maybe it’d be hard to squeeze him in, depending on when he was wanting to come to school. After next season we will have 3 defenseman recruits that we could bring in but won’t have anyone who’s eligibility runs out, and with no obvious flight risks. I don’t know if UND recruited him but for D they may be looking further out at this point. I’ll be interested to see what D we recruit in the upcoming class. 

1 hour ago, siouxforce19 said:

I thought maybe it’d be hard to squeeze him in, depending on when he was wanting to come to school. After next season we will have 3 defenseman recruits that we could bring in but won’t have anyone who’s eligibility runs out, and with no obvious flight risks. I don’t know if UND recruited him but for D they may be looking further out at this point. I’ll be interested to see what D we recruit in the upcoming class. 

Is Lincoln Kuehne eligible in August to commit, or was he already eligible?  

19 hours ago, brianvf said:

Yes.

He may not have been offered. Clearly the O is there. But a 5’6” dman? You have to be beyond special to have a role at that size.

1 hour ago, AlphaMikeFoxtrot said:

Something tells me Big Ten is his destination...

Definitely possible…but I also know things change. He’s from Wisco originally so it makes sense he was wearing that gear as a youngster. That tweet was 3 years old.