SiouxSports.com Forum

Prospective Recruits

dagies

17 hours ago, SiouxFanSince1990 said:

We absolutely need to be looking at Landon DuPont. Kids unreal.

I saw him play two summers ago. Absolutely amazing. As has been noted, he’s extremely likely to get exceptional player status and go right to the Dub. I do believe there’s some sort of connection to us. Probably Sanderson. But again, a kid like that is getting way too good way too fast.

27 minutes ago, scpa0305 said:

I saw him play two summers ago. Absolutely amazing. As has been noted, he’s extremely likely to get exceptional player status and go right to the Dub. I do believe there’s some sort of connection to us. Probably Sanderson. But again, a kid like that is getting way too good way too fast.

So he's probably destined to go to one of the Boston schools if he goes the college route.

3 hours ago, Sodbuster said:

So he's probably destined to go to one of the Boston schools if he goes the college route.

If he’s going the college route I’d guess us, Denver, Michigan. In that order. Just a guess though.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, scpa0305 said:

If he’s going the college route I’d guess us, Denver, Michigan. In that order. Just a guess though.

Time to get that 1883 Collective fired up for their first UND commit.  ;) 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

I'm working some 15U games for USA hockey at Scheels Arena.  

There is another Plante brother......

Had no clue.....

He’s was on the list for the NTDP camp. It was confusing when they said the brothers were going to Duluth but I saw one on the camp invite.

29 minutes ago, cberkas said:

He’s was on the list for the NTDP camp. It was confusing when they said the brothers were going to Duluth but I saw one on the camp invite.

I'm talking a third who is an 08 who plays for Chicago Mission. 

7 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

I'm talking a third who is an 08 who plays for Chicago Mission. 

Yes that’s Victor. Was on the list for the NTDP tryout camp. Older brothers are Zam (Fargo Force) and Max (NTDP).

6 minutes ago, siouxforce19 said:

Yes that’s Victor. Was on the list for the NTDP tryout camp. Older brothers are Zam (Fargo Force) and Max (NTDP).

Ohhh okay, my bad.  Talked a bit to their mom.  Nice lady.  Talented sons. 

2 hours ago, Wilbur said:

I'm working some 15U games for USA hockey at Scheels Arena.  

There is another Plante brother......

Had no clue.....

They multiply like weeds. 

Having seen a number of pretty good players the past few days at Scheels Arena I'd have to say that Lukas Zajic from Shattuck St. Mary's has to be on a ton of radars. Effortless skater.  Played on the same line today as TJ Hale from West Fargo.

Others to note:

A.J. Garcia, Victor Plante, Shaeffer Gordon-Carroll (Chicago Mission). Dain Gordon (Bishop Kearney, but is from Denver), Luke Carrithers (Sioux Falls Power, Maple Grove kid).  Cooper Soller (Shattuck).  

Most of these kids were at the evaluation camp, but getting to see them live is just a treat.  I'm just taken back by the skill and creativity.  

*Carrithers not in Fargo this week but saw the Power in West Fargo a few weeks back. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Wilbur said:

Having seen a number of pretty good players the past few days at Scheels Arena I'd have to say that Lukas Zajic from Shattuck St. Mary's has to be on a ton of radars. Effortless skater.  Played on the same line today as TJ Hale from West Fargo.

Others to note:

A.J. Garcia, Victor Plante, Shaeffer Gordon-Carroll (Chicago Mission). Dain Gordon (Bishop Kearney, but is from Denver), Luke Carrithers (Sioux Falls Power, Maple Grove kid).  Cooper Soller (Shattuck).  

Most of these kids were at the evaluation camp, but getting to see them live is just a treat.  I'm just taken back by the skill and creativity.  

You see Hale and Hakstol? 

Hendrickson looks to be better than his older brothers. 

Nikita Klepov is one to take a look at. 

6 hours ago, cberkas said:

You see Hale and Hakstol? 

Hendrickson looks to be better than his older brothers. 

Nikita Klepov is one to take a look at. 

Yep.  Hale played with Zajic and kept up.  He will play D1 somewhere.

Hak's kid has a long way to go at this point.

9 hours ago, Wilbur said:

Having seen a number of pretty good players the past few days at Scheels Arena ...  TJ Hale from West Fargo.

What's going on at Scheels? I might be in that area needing a break later. 
EDIT: Found it -- https://nationals.usahockey.com/2024youthtieri15o 

Did we decide who TJ Hale's parents are (Ryan and Katie or David)?