SiouxSports.com Forum

UND @ UNO - Saturday ‘Hangover Gone’ Game

brianvf

Not sure what team I’m watching. Really inconsistent. Expectations have changed a bit for me. Super good teams aren’t this inconsistent. Sweeps can’t happen at this time of the year. Luck will be needed.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, fightingsioux4life said:

Falling behind 3-0 is your idea of playing "fine"?

I'll bet und had more scoring chances than Omaha when the score was 0-3.  You can watch the game or the scoreboard.  I'm talking about the game. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Wilbur said:

I'm liking the the new Jammer line with Johannes and Perron.  Not exactly a heavy line, but they've had some grind time.

Agreed. Should stick with that group going forward. The line shake ups are a concern though. A lot of passengers week to week. 

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, brianvf said:

I can 100% guarantee that not a single player or coach is worried about either of those things.
But don't let that stop your rant.  ;)

I won’t , just want to pi ss you off 

2 minutes ago, Kab said:

I won’t , just want to pi ss you off 

Haha. 
I can also 100% guarantee that not a single thing that I've ever read on a message board has ever pissed me off.  :D

Just now, crb1 said:

How in the h e l l do you leave a guy wide open in front of your net like that. Good gravy. 

As the third period drags on, this is getting more frustrating to watch.  Can we score a goal 5 on 5?!  Painful to watch.  In last month we have made both CC and Omaha look like # 1 team in the country. 

1 minute ago, GDPritch said:

As the third period drags on, this is getting more frustrating to watch.  Can we score a goal 5 on 5?!  Painful to watch.  In last month we have made both CC and Omaha look like # 1 team in the country. 

If we finish this weekend with Britt's flukey goal last night as the only 5x5 goal scored, that's pretty brutal for sure.