SiouxSports.com Forum

2024 UND Football

andtheHomeoftheSIOUX!!

27 minutes ago, UND1983 said:

Would this be related to the 'rumor' about Bubba thinking he has four more years left?

Even referencing something like that is going to make some head veins bulge and start off a whole new wave of made up arguments...

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

12 hours ago, UND-FB-FAN said:

Learned more info of late. Not good. Doomed program with Bubba as head coach. Need new leadership … and that may extend beyond just football. Hope 2024 goes better than I think it will. 

Are you working for McFooley and try get click bait?

Unless he tells us what it is there is no way to prove right or wrong, if something happens he can say I told you so and I wouldn’t believe a word he says 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, GoHawks said:

Can you just tell us if we're going to have another 4 years of bubba ball? It would be much appreciated! 

Unless he is hearing Chaves is going to extend Bubba this spring like he did a few years ago?  

1 hour ago, jdub27 said:

Even referencing something like that is going to make some head veins bulge and start off a whole new wave of made up arguments...

You wanting UND football to win an FCS national championship might be the most made up thing on this forum … 50-year plan? Maybe by 2074? 

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, jdub27 said:

What exactly will he be right or wrong about? A whole bunch of vague, cryptic comments with no substance? Seems like there should actually be something to be right or wrong about.

Statement seems pretty emphatic but I’ll type it out since you seem to enjoy the staleness of mediocrity; UND football won’t ascend with the current leadership structure (i.e., current head coach). By not ascend, I mean UND won’t be a program capable of winning playoff games and competing for national championships with current structure. 

2 hours ago, jdub27 said:

I agree. Gentlemen, one could also speculate that UND FB Fan belongs on a nice porch, in a rocking chair, speculating with little old ladies. Buying into to this thoughtless, negative conversation is demeaning to our whole program.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

2 minutes ago, UND-FB-FAN said:

Statement seems pretty emphatic but I’ll type it out since you seem to enjoy the staleness of mediocrity; UND football won’t ascend with the current leadership structure (i.e., current head coach). By not ascend, I mean UND won’t be a program capable of winning playoff games and competing for national championships with current structure. 

Maybe you're right, maybe you aren't. You've managed to do both plenty of times, so not real concerned on your self-proclaimed expert opinion.
We all get it, you don't like the current head coach. You've made it very clear. And I don't think anyone has argued that you don't have some valid reasons to be frustrated. Just because others don't think burning down the program in order to feel vindicated about our "personal feels" or that change guarantees any sort of success doesn't mean they care less than you or aren't working behind the scenes to make meaningful changes.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, jdub27 said:

Maybe you're right, maybe you aren't. You've managed to do both plenty of times, so not real concerned on your self-proclaimed expert opinion.
We all get it, you don't like the current head coach. You've made it very clear. And I don't think anyone has argued that you don't have some valid reasons to be frustrated. Just because others don't think burning down the program in order to feel vindicated about our "personal feels" or that change guarantees any sort of success doesn't mean they care less than you or aren't working behind the scenes to make meaningful changes.

Some things are worse than “burning down the program”, believe it or not. 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

u do wonder if these two new hires were "promised" that there will not be a wholesale firing of the the current staff  in the foreseeable future

Did guarantees for them. Lot cheaper buyiut

33 minutes ago, Nodak78 said:

Oh my gawd!! I didn't read your article, but is Ziebarth leaving??? He must have heard Bubba's out. Program's imploding!! Cratering!! Get in the lifeboat!

Oh wait, that was last week. Bubba's getting extended! Program's stagnant!!  Everybody's abandoning the floundering ship!! ...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, UND-FB-FAN said:

Never said that, but I’ll take your inference and run with it. 

This you?

On 10/26/2023 at 11:21 AM, UND-FB-FAN said:

I’ll put my résumé/CV up against Kelly’s any day.

Given Howe's on-field accolades, knowledge of the game and the above statement, seems pretty obvious that you feel you know more about football than he does. I know you have a few other gems stating that you know more than most but this one makes me chuckle. I should note you never did follow through with that, but I don't think anyone was shocked. Maybe "any day" will come soon enough.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

53 minutes ago, jdub27 said:

This you?

Given Howe's on-field accolades, knowledge of the game and the above statement, seems pretty obvious that you feel you know more about football than he does. I know you have a few other gems stating that you know more than most but this one makes me chuckle. I should note you never did follow through with that, but I don't think anyone was shocked. Maybe "any day" will come soon enough.

From years ago he inferred he is a Doctor also!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, jdub27 said:

This you?

Glad you’re keeping track. Nice to be recognized, even by those okay with the status quo.