SiouxSports.com Forum

Non-UND College Hockey 2023-24

cberkas

21 hours ago, AlphaMikeFoxtrot said:

Gruba showed as uncommitted on a Fargo line sheet. Not exactly high end but that could be who they meant.

Gruba is really solid. More of a late bloomer…could end up a really good college player. Taking the slower route. MN?

23 minutes ago, Godsmack said:

BU is going to be so loaded this year.

18 minutes ago, siouxfaninseattle said:

Might as well hand them the national championship trophy as soon as the season starts, kinda like minnie last year - oops.

Minny wasn't bringing him in this year, so I am not sure he's gonna be there until 24-25. Not sure about that, though.

2 hours ago, scpa0305 said:

Yes they do. I’m hoping we’re in on him. Doubtful though. Maybe Wisco too? 

They were speculating that Nick Oliver, who coached Gruba in Fargo and is now at Wisconsin, might have recruited him when he was at St. Cloud.

Next year's BU team could make some history in having the #1 and #2 pick on their team from the next draft.  That'd be pretty impressive for college hockey.
I'm guessing Celebrini would play 2 years at BU even if selected #1 overall, simply due to his age.  I think I read that he's the youngest player in college hockey this season.

1 hour ago, AlphaMikeFoxtrot said:

Air Force sanctioned for contacting a prospective recruit and his father prior to him officially entering the portal.

Paging Adam Wodon of CHN. Can’t believe he wasn’t on top of this. Had no problem throwing UND under the bus alleging Berry & Co. have been aggressive when it comes to the transfer portal. Hmm, weird.

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, SiouxFanatic said:

Paging Adam Wodon of CHN. Can’t believe he wasn’t on top of this. Had no problem throwing UND under the bus alleging Berry & Co. have been aggressive when it comes to the transfer portal. Hmm, weird.

I’ll take “Total Hacks disguised as Reporters” for $200 please.

• Upvote 1