SiouxSports.com Forum

2023 Off-season Recruiting

SD UND

22 minutes ago, GoodGood said:

Tell Joe Hurlburt to hop in the portal and we can have the entire D1 Minnesota roster play for UND

King Treysen BJ Hurlburt all together would be so nice. Throw in like Camden Heide or Elvis Nnaji  to complete the starting lineup. I mean it won't happen but its fun to think about

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, SD UND said:

Sounds like there is smoke to the Eli King fire... would be an interesting get. Super athletic combo guard...don't think he is a great shooter

Can I ask where you are hearing this?  I tried finding him on twitter and couldnt.   Seems to be alot interest in him.  Would fit another one of our needs!  

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, NewUndFan said:

Can I ask where you are hearing this?  I tried finding him on twitter and couldnt.   Seems to be alot interest in him.  Would fit another one of our needs!  

I am coach Sather’s bodyguard, his wife, and Mason Walters… 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, NewUndFan said:

My mistake thinking you were capable of an intelligent conversation.  Won't happen again .   

Never try it again man! SD is better than all of us and whatever he says is a fact. Never try to question it! Ever!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

25 minutes ago, HoopsFan03 said:

Never try it again man! SD is better than all of us and whatever he says is a fact. Never try to question it! Ever!

Live and learn I thought we were all starting to get on the same page.  We all want the best for the team even if we have opinions on things that could be improved.   I'm cautiously optimistic of the recruits we could get to turn it around. 

• Upvote 3

14 minutes ago, NewUndFan said:

Live and learn I thought we were all starting to get on the same page.  We all want the best for the team even if we have opinions on things that could be improved.   I'm cautiously optimistic of the recruits we could get to turn it around. 

It was just a joke guys… let’s not act like I kicked someone’s dog.

hoops just tees em up so easy i have to take the opportunity when it presents itself.

With that being said, the info i provide this board is factual. I’m not going to reveal my source(es).
i would expect you would do the same. 

Loosen up your shorts and smile a little bit.

• Upvote 2

51 minutes ago, NewUndFan said:

Good luck with that. This page is a perfect example. Good conversation about potential recruits and then some unnecessary comment. Some people just want to talk about the good, the bad, and the ugly of UND basketball. Normally just results in sarcastic comments or personal shots instead of an honest conversation 

• Upvote 4

6 minutes ago, GoodGood said:

Good luck with that. This page is a perfect example. Good conversation about potential recruits and then some unnecessary comment. Some people just want to talk about the good, the bad, and the ugly. Normally just results in sarcastic comments or personal shots instead of an honest conversation 

I don’t know if you were trying to be funny or not, but that was funny coming from you. 

Anyone know anything about Hayden Tibbits out of Wayzata? I was reading Gopher site and there’s people there that think the Gophers should give him a shot. He’s 5’9”. Zero college offers. 1,000 point scorer. All Metro team. Mr Basketball finalist. I’d think he’d be worth taking a chance on 

59 minutes ago, GoodGood said:

Anyone know anything about Hayden Tibbits out of Wayzata? I was reading Gopher site and there’s people there that think the Gophers should give him a shot. He’s 5’9”. Zero college offers. 1,000 point scorer. All Metro team. Mr Basketball finalist. I’d think he’d be worth taking a chance on 

I am hoping we at least offer his teammate(McAndrew) although after the state tournament he just had he is going to be getting a lot more looks...hell, the Gophers might even  notice him.

We should at least offer since he is a UND legacy even though I am guessing he will end up at a higher profile school.

Tibbits is interesting. He plays a pretty quiet game, takes care of the ball, controls tempo,  gets teammates involved and you check the stat sheet at end of game and he has 17-18 points, 6-7 assists, scores pretty efficiently.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, petey23 said:

I am hoping we at least offer his teammate(McAndrew) although after the state tournament he just had he is going to be getting a lot more looks...hell, the Gophers might even  notice him.

We should at least offer since he is a UND legacy even though I am guessing he will end up at a higher profile school.

Tibbits is interesting. He plays a pretty quiet game, takes care of the ball, controls tempo,  gets teammates involved and you check the stat sheet at end of game and he has 17-18 points, 6-7 assists, scores pretty efficiently.

McAndrew already has offers from Nebraska, Wisconsin, Creighton Iowa, and Xavier. So he will be out of reach.

Does Tibbits have no offers or just no D1 offers? That’d be pretty surprising to see the NSIC schools haven’t been going after him.