SiouxSports.com Forum

2023 Off-season Recruiting

SD UND

42 minutes ago, HoopsFan03 said:

I was just trolling SD as he was telling everyone what is going to happen, acting as if he was Mason Walters

I just now how recruiting works in the transfer porta era.. the dude has 50 schools contacting him and 10+ offers, has spent his entire life in Jamestown, ND... me thinks he's ready for something different... and that "different" isn't going to be in the Summit League.

If he was going to play at UND or NDSU he would've done it 3 years ago.

40 minutes ago, GoodGood said:

Probably won’t happen because we already signed Erickson but I seriously think we should look at Patrick Bath. No idea why his recruitment has cooled down so much. Seems to be pretty productive for a very good Totino Grace team. Played a year at Shanley. No idea if he grew up in North Dakota or not. 
https://247sports.com/player/patrick-bath-46117889/

My guess is with currently bringing in 3 freshman they are probably done taking high school kids.

9 hours ago, sioux24/7 said:

Always a good time coming on here seeing goodgood and undhoops bitching about nonsense. 

Always a good time coming on here seeing comments from somebody that couldn't even make their high school varsity basketball team acting like they know what they're talking about. Such nonsense

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, HoopsFan03 said:

Always a good time coming on here seeing comments from somebody that couldn't even make their high school varsity basketball team acting like they know what they're talking about. Such nonsense

You’re so cool. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Direct quote from Mason on Hot Mic with Dom, "I've been kinda open to hearing everybody out, honestly, right now."

So then why according to SD would Mason not even hear UND out and tell them immediately no, but he will hear out every other school like a Tarleton State or an Omaha?? Says a lot about what local talent thinks of the current state of the UND men's basketball program. 

• Upvote 2

44 minutes ago, HoopsFan03 said:

Direct quote from Mason on Hot Mic with Dom, "I've been kinda open to hearing everybody out, honestly, right now."

So then why according to SD would Mason not even hear UND out and tell them immediately no, but he will hear out every other school like a Tarleton State or an Omaha?? Says a lot about what local talent thinks of the current state of the UND men's basketball program. 

My guess is he's not seriously considering Tarleton or Omaha, but good for them they made the tweet!