SiouxSports.com Forum

2023 Off-season Recruiting

SD UND

But to bring this chat back to 2023 off season recruiting who has UND all reach out to?

Mason Walters Post University of Jamestown 

Clarence Daniels Wing New Hampshire (From Brooklyn Park MN) Not sure if he has 1 or 2 years left. Average a double double last year

Jamar Brown Guard Phoenix College 2 years left

• Upvote 1

Just now, McBuckets said:

But to bring this chat back to 2023 off season recruiting who has UND all reach out to?

Mason Walters Post University of Jamestown 

Clarence Daniels Wing New Hampshire (From Brooklyn Park MN) Not sure if he has 1 or 2 years left. Average a double double last year

Jamar Brown Guard Phoenix College 2 years left

Daniels played Juco at Lake Region but has heard from 25+ schools

I am still amazed they offered scholarships to guys like Shockey and Grant.  It's not hard to tell they don't match up at all with other guards from the Summit. Let's hope we see more offers to guys like Trent, Eaglestaff and that Jamar Brown guy.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, jdub27 said:

Glad some people got their chance to complain about an absolute nothing-burger even though others told them they were wrong. Unreal the lengths and stretches of the imagination some will go just to take shots at the program they supposedly support. 

It's strange and odd behavior from grown adults.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

Just now, forksandspoons said:

Every time I open a MBB thread nowadays I feel like it’s the same person talking to themselves under four different logins… I can’t keep up! Lol

That is correct! I have 3 burner accounts besides this one! I plan on making a few more this weekend! What should I name them?

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, HoopsFan03 said:

I like it! Hopefully we can make his final list and get him on a visit! 

Geez.. it is a little concerning that we are listed 11th on the list. That says a lot where the program is right now.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Just now, Und246 said:

Is there any chance the people who constantly take the negative angle towards UND aren’t really UND fans. Maybe they are actually fans of another school. 

It's definitely possible. I think it's more likely that they live extremely sad and pathetic lives so they come on here to try to get others to feel the same way they do.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, Und246 said:

Is there any chance the people who constantly take the negative angle towards UND aren’t really UND fans. Maybe they are actually fans of another school. 

Pointing out weaknesses and shortcomings in your own team and/or institution does not mean you "aren't really a UND fan". It means you don't like where your team and/or institution is and want them to do better. A lot of the shameless apologists on this forum don't understand that and probably never will.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

28 minutes ago, SD UND said:

Sounds like there is smoke to the Eli King fire... would be an interesting get. Super athletic combo guard...don't think he is a great shooter

Tell Joe Hurlburt to hop in the portal and we can have the entire D1 Minnesota roster play for UND

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, Und246 said:

You're right. I am a season ticket holder because I don't like UND. I attended every single home football, men's basketball, and a hand full of women's games because I don't like UND. I drive to a hand full of away men's games each year including the game 8 hours away in Omaha this year and will be at the Lincoln game next year because I don't like UND. I watched every single road game and was actively posting about them in this forum because I don't like UND. 

You may need to find a new "take" because you're completely off on this one bud!

• Like 2