SiouxSports.com Forum

2023-2024 Season

UND-SPORTS-FAN

On 8/3/2023 at 9:03 AM, HoopsFan03 said:

In all seriousness though, not saying Eli King can't play PG but it definitely doesn't give me great confidence heading into the year if he will be our starting PG. If you watched the games last year you could see Treysen struggled when he was in playing point. The whole team and flow of the offense struggled when he was at that position. Like @GoodGood said, he is a much better secondary playmaker. 

I would agree Treysen fits better as a secondary playmaker but I expect a big jump with him this next year with the ball in his hands after having this last season and summer to get a better feel for the college game.

Eli King is probably the guy on the team I am most excited to watch. I'm just so interested to see how he can play at UND and what role he ends up taking this season. Only about 3 months until the boys tip off!!

• Upvote 1

On 8/3/2023 at 8:33 AM, SD UND said:

Eli King is a PG, Treysen can play spot minutes at PG, a guy like Elijah Brooks could carve a unique role out of that position as well, just wouldn't be "conventional" 

Maybe you 3 or 4 goofs that think Daniel Hong can be an All-American will get your wish and he'll be the PG.

3 or 4?...the whole arena was getting hong fever at that game.....

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

On 8/3/2023 at 7:13 PM, GoodGood said:

If South Dakota is decent (saw someone on twitter saying they brought in some good transfers) then it could be a really tough 4 game stretch to end the year 

It could be but, you get those games at home at least.  UND has shown that they can be competitive and win down in Tulsa in the past.

Starting to feel a little more real as we get closer. 

• Upvote 3

55 minutes ago, HoopsFan03 said:

NDSU posted an emotional video last night awarding a walk-on with a scholarship. Was really hoping we would get to see one like that for Mr. Hong. 

One can dream I guess! 

I saw that. Great video! Can’t help but root for the walk-on!! 

• Upvote 2

On 7/27/2023 at 4:16 PM, dmksioux said:

Posted this once already. Doubt we add anymore DI games. Just need dates for a few of the non conference games and all conference games.  But at least we know who’s in the schedule  

941642AC-2E95-48EB-B872-BE18127430C2.png

I saw a tweet from D1 Docket that said we picked up a road game against UC-Riverside. No date yet but id guess it’ll be the same time we go out to play CS Fullerton. 

5 minutes ago, SD UND said:

Great hire, Bentiu will be do a great job. If people haven't got to meet him, go introduce yourself, just an awesome dude with a bright future in literally anything he wants to do.

any info on our new recruit paul...oops i mean anonymous sd und fan!?