SiouxSports.com Forum

2023-24 University of North Dakota Hockey Season

AlphaMikeFoxtrot

https://www.grandforksherald.com/sports/und-hockey/riese-gaber-joins-century-club-with-power-play-goal

Gaber was moved to the middle on the power play this season, but he was back in his spot after Jackson Blake temporarily left the game due to an injury. He said he’s more comfortable on the right side, but “I’m just happy to be wherever Karl (Goehring) puts me,” Gaber said.

“We have a lot of different options we can put there, and at different places,” he said. “My freshman year, especially, I played that bumper spot. I really liked it. I think I could probably get some more reps in there, obviously I had a good look in the third. I think just getting more reps and being more comfortable in that situation. Either one, I feel good about.”

4 minutes ago, AlphaMikeFoxtrot said:

Does anyone have an active Frozen Four pre-sale code? Mine starts November 1st but thought I'd check if I can get tickets sooner. DM me, thanks.

I don’t think there is a code. I didn’t get a code. Mine just says I have to login with the email they sent the priority access email to and account password. 

37 minutes ago, Nashvegas said:

Anyone receive frozen four presale code yet? 

I asked the same question, it's linked to the email address (as a log in) you signed up with rather than a presale code. Good luck with tickets!

EDIT: looking at the last email from NCAA, it mentions a code and presale link to be sent prior to sale. Haven't received yet, hopefully any moment now with 20 min until sale time.

2nd EDIT: code is NCAAFF, link is here:

https://am.ticketmaster.com/ncaa/ism/MjRGWkZBTEw=?utm_source=sfmc&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=MIH_20231103_Presale Starts_NCAAFF&et_rid=1858233600

See you all there!

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, AlphaMikeFoxtrot said:

I asked the same question, it's linked to the email address (as a log in) you signed up with rather than a presale code. Good luck with tickets!

EDIT: looking at the last email from NCAA, it mentions a code and presale link to be sent prior to sale. Haven't received yet, hopefully any moment now with 20 min until sale time.

2nd EDIT: code is NCAAFF, link is here:

https://am.ticketmaster.com/ncaa/ism/MjRGWkZBTEw=?utm_source=sfmc&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=MIH_20231103_Presale Starts_NCAAFF&et_rid=1858233600

See you all there!

Says invalid code 

1 hour ago, AlphaMikeFoxtrot said:

Eventually it worked, almost an hour later. Fees were only 2% of the cost though, maybe they discounted it due to the error.

We apologize for the technical difficulties with the presale promo code and wanted to make you aware this has been resolved.

USE CODE – 
NCAAFF

*Please Note - All-Session tickets include both Semifinal games on April 11, and the Championship game on April 13. 

image.thumb.jpeg.b5345dffdc75a277ea5ac551bd4e615b.jpeg

26 minutes ago, Sweethockey said:

We apologize for the technical difficulties with the presale promo code and wanted to make you aware this has been resolved.

USE CODE – 
NCAAFF

*Please Note - All-Session tickets include both Semifinal games on April 11, and the Championship game on April 13. 

image.thumb.jpeg.b5345dffdc75a277ea5ac551bd4e615b.jpeg

I checked again an hour after I got mine, and there were only a few dozen left after thousands available at first. Curious how many they are holding for the public sale, but the demand is there.

41 minutes ago, AlphaMikeFoxtrot said:

I checked again an hour after I got mine, and there were only a few dozen left after thousands available at first. Curious how many they are holding for the public sale, but the demand is there.

There’s nothing left. Scalpers wtf 

Finally got in. Not many tickets left. And none of them allowed a single because you couldn't leave one left in a row, or other stupid rules. Just let me buy a single seat. I went on stubhub and paid 50 more but I'm sec 102 row 3. I smell a green out frozen four!! 

• Upvote 2

26 minutes ago, Nashvegas said:

Finally got in. Not many tickets left. And none of them allowed a single because you couldn't leave one left in a row, or other stupid rules. Just let me buy a single seat. I went on stubhub and paid 50 more but I'm sec 102 row 3. I smell a green out frozen four!! 

Apparently that rule didn't apply earlier because there were a few singles scattered in the lower bowl when I selected. Nice find!

2 hours ago, AlphaMikeFoxtrot said:

Apparently that rule didn't apply earlier because there were a few singles scattered in the lower bowl when I selected. Nice find!

I was able to buy one that was left in 108 row 10. Maybe there is an odd number of seats in that row? I'm just happy to find a single seat.

25 minutes ago, Sweethockey said:

I was able to buy one that was left in 108 row 10. Maybe there is an odd number of seats in that row? I'm just happy to find a single seat.

It's unfortunate for people that had to log in during a break from work right when they went on sale only for it to not accept their code.

I got two seats in a lower bowl corner section, row 20, exactly what I was hoping for. Facing center ice, minimal blind spots and high enough to see everything.

• Upvote 2