SiouxSports.com Forum

Moving on to the Beavers....

Wilbur

1 hour ago, siouxnatty#8 said:

I've been kind of getting down on the team but after looking at the stats I feel that this years situation may be easier to fix. We just gotta get better defensively, which should be an acheivable goal. Seems much harder to come up with offensive production like was the problem last season.

Goaltending is not an easy fix

2 minutes ago, InHeavenThereIsNoBeer said:

Not saying this will happen this year necessarily, but didn't Driscoll have a rough start last year and find his groove in the 2nd half?

Could be.  He proved himself to be a solid goaltender there.  

21 hours ago, Sodbuster said:

How easy is it to cancel FloHockey after tomorrow's game?

It can be a pain in the a$$.  I filed a complaint against them last year.  One game cost me about $80.00 and trying to get a human other than by email is impossible.  Cancel as soon as possible.  Take screen shots of your transaction, and check your card or bank balance.

2 minutes ago, Esoteric said:

It can be a pain in the a$$.  I filed a complaint against them last year.  One game cost me about $80.00 and trying to get a human other than by email is impossible.  Cancel as soon as possible.  Take screen shots of your transaction, and check your card or bank balance.

What a !@#$ service 

11 minutes ago, brianvf said:

Is this the first time this season that Kleven & Frisch have been split up?

Hopefully Moore's injury isn't long term...same with Johnson's illness.  They've both had their issues...but we'll need their skill and depth long term for this team.

Plus I think some internal competition is desperately needed on the back end - will make them better. Hopefully we’ll have all 8 D healthy soon.