SiouxSports.com Forum

UND @ Indiana State 11/05/22

SiouxFan100

1 minute ago, GoodGood said:

This pass defense is ridiculously bad. I don’t understand why teams would even waste a down running it

Horrible horrible players in the secondary - from the first game against Nebraska to the current game against Indiana State, numerous moments of horrible defensive secondary play…

Just now, UND-FB-FAN said:

Horrible horrible players in the secondary - from the first game against Nebraska to the current game against Indiana State, numerous moments of horrible defensive secondary play…

I feel like there’s been so many plays where it’s such a bad throw and our guys are not even trying to get the ball. Just waiting for the receiver to catch it so they can whiff on a tackle. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, UND-FB-FAN said:

I don’t understand how we lose 3 of our top 4 DBs in the offseason and don’t go into the portal and get one if not 2 guys. Didn’t make sense in May and it still doesn’t make sense in November!

2 minutes ago, GoodGood said:

I don’t understand how we lose 3 of our top 4 DBs in the offseason and don’t go into the portal and get one if not 2 guys. Didn’t make sense in May and it still doesn’t make sense in November!

They got a couple guys from JuCO and other FCS school, but they sure as heck haven’t panned out