SiouxSports.com Forum

Close it out! Saturday Night VS QU

FightingSU

1 minute ago, SiouxBoys said:

I don't see how conference opponents losing non-conference games is a positive. 

Does conference opponents losing to non conference opponents hurt us in the pairwise as in it weakens our regular conference wins or something. I just like to see those teams lose 

Just now, FightingSU said:

Does conference opponents losing to non conference opponents hurt us in the pairwise as in it weakens our regular conference wins or something. I just like to see those teams lose 

Yes.  You want your league mates to win their OOC games.

1 minute ago, burd said:

UND has a few players with more talent, but Q just appears to be a better team right now.   Might be very different come Feb/March

Talent means nothing when you stand around watching. We have young guys who need to learn you have to play 60 minutes if you want to win consistently from one week to the next. Our non-conference schedule should teach those lessons well.

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, cowboys5xsbs said:

Well we need a third period like last night 

Would love to see it, is a big ask to have them do that two nights in a row.
Crap 1st period last night, crap 2nd period tonight...can't be letting teams score 3 goals a period once a night.

Just now, brianvf said:

Would love to see it, is a big ask to have them do that two nights in a row.
Crap 1st period last night, crap 2nd period tonight...can't be letting teams score 3 goals a period once a night.

3 unanswered besides 

2 minutes ago, FightingSU said:

Yeah it does. I hear ya on not liking them, but we want the nchc to be as strong as possible.

• Upvote 1