SiouxSports.com Forum

Close it out! Saturday Night VS QU

FightingSU

3 minutes ago, MafiaMan said:

Having personally attended Saturday’s game, the lone highlight I saw on the night was the 80+ year old couple on the “kiss cam.”  

Watching you "Dance for your dinner" in 110 was a close second.....

3 hours ago, MafiaMan said:

Alright, I give up.  Who was the team that lost and went on to big things?

I assumed he was talking about BSU since they were at the Ralph about a year ago.
And he's right, they did go on to big things...19-19-0 was a pretty good record before they got bounced in the CCHA Tourney Championship to MSUM in OT.
One goal away from making the dance!

;) 

On 10/15/2022 at 9:56 PM, Sweethockey said:

Q is a really good team. Their 1st line was better than ours. After that, our lines were better than theirs. Our level of compete disappeared and came back a bit too late. Learn, keep that bad taste in our mouths and annihilate the gophers next weekend.

Another thing is please quit messing with the Senden, Jamernick and Hane line. I absolutely hate when they get a brainstorm and split them up.

8 hours ago, brianvf said:

I assumed he was talking about BSU since they were at the Ralph about a year ago.
And he's right, they did go on to big things...19-19-0 was a pretty good record before they got bounced in the CCHA Tourney Championship to MSUM in OT.
One goal away from making the dance!

;) 

Thank you kindly for appreciating my sense of humor!  

On 10/16/2022 at 8:32 AM, BusinessSiouxt said:

Honestly though, you can’t win every weekend. Teams pitch and roll, the special ones get enough consistency to do something ‘special’. Are we saying here that Denver isn’t a good team? UMD? Tell me that in March.

Fair enough.