SiouxSports.com Forum

2022-23 ND High School Hockey

3 hours ago, Johnny Five said:

Bottineau over Williston to advance to play Minot.  BHS showed zero mercy over Hazen 14-1 to advance to play Legacy.  Always hard to see seniors play their last game…had Pixellot on last night and the ice was cleared and a Williston kid did not wanna exit, those emotions hit hard.

EDC tonight and a couple dandies: Sheyenne at north and Davies at Central will be awesome.  If anyone knows a way to stream, please post here. 

Good night on the girls side:  Mandan at Minot, tied at 39 points for the 3 seed.  WF at GF, WF I believe will pass Minot/Mandan for the 3 by the end of the season, GF needs a win bad to stay in the race for state.  LHS/BHS at Williston, one point apart for 7/8, a game with huge state ramifications. 

7B945E6C-045C-40C4-BD7A-4E16DF65FCB4.jpeg

Damn some good games Tuesday.  

Girls: GF salvaged a state berth I believe with a 3-2 win over WF.  GF gets the gift of 3 WF penalties under 3 minutes to go and scores with 7 seconds to win it.  L/B took down Williston 5-4 in OT in what looked like a demolition derby at the Anoka County fair ground.  Williston had a 2 goal lead with 7 left and L/B tied it and won it on a clapper from the point.  Those 2 teams are tied in points for the 7 seed but L/B swept  to hold the tie breaker. 

looking forward to the rest of the EDC, WDA and girls week the next 3 days.

1 hour ago, Wilbur said:

Heard that the PSP network will indeed have live video of the action.  Great news for the WDA tournament. 

Great news. Now instead of driving up to Minot and then speeding to get home for my peewee practice I can watch from the comfort of my couch 

• Like 1