SiouxSports.com Forum

2022-23 ND High School Hockey

4 minutes ago, Johnny Five said:

He always is it’s funny.  Sometimes minot people complain because he’s too hard on them hahah.

I just got done talking to him and that’s exactly what he said about some Minot folks complaining about him being hard on their team. He said then don’t listen 

2 hours ago, UND08 said:

Nick and PSP have been an absolute godsend for high school sports in Minot and Bismarck.  Lots of great content and the production quality is frankly extremely impressive given that it's not a TV provider doing it.

Very kind words.  I'll let him know.  He has young children too so he does spend a lot of time away from them to make it all happen.  

34 minutes ago, sioux rube said:

I just got done talking to him and that’s exactly what he said about some Minot folks complaining about him being hard on their team. He said then don’t listen 

Maybe he wouldn’t be so hard on Minot if they weren’t such a choke job! No reason Minot cannot compete with the big boys every year.

Seriously worse choke job than UND…..

37 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

Very kind words.  I'll let him know.  He has young children too so he does spend a lot of time away from them to make it all happen.  

Nick is a great guy and blast to be around. Ah the stories I could tell…..! He has worked hard to where he is at right now. I remember the early days of him calling games and what a joy it was to listen to him. He called all kinds of different sporting events. Crazy to think he is married with kids now!

1 hour ago, Sioux>Bison said:

does he associate with the UND hockey program since his son Mason went to play under blais for Omaha? Not sure if he chose that or if UND didn’t give him a sniff.

https://www.kfyrtv.com/content/sports/Minots-Morelli-family-spans-3-generations-of-college-hockey-506784341.html

10 hours ago, Wilbur said:

Throw out some predictions:

EDC winners tomorrow:  Sheyenne, Davies, Red River, Central.

WDA: Bottineau, Bismarck High, Minot, Legacy.  

Same but I gotta go with my hometown Blue Jays. They are and have been playing their best hockey the last month or so minus the game at North 

30 minutes ago, Speez said:

Anyone watching highschool playoff game on Knox radio? All I can get is radio broadcast.

This link shows the WF/Davies game upcoming, but not the WFSh/DL game (should be live now).

Over on PSP it's 2-0 Man over B-R with 9 to play.