SiouxSports.com Forum

2022 Non-UND FCS thread

The Sicatoka

1 hour ago, FSSD said:

The top of the MWC is jumping ship to the Big 12 and Pac 12 and they are going to set sail with the P5.  The remaining MWC is going to merge with the Top of FCS.  The new MWC is going to be a distinction without a difference from the MWFC.

i don't see any mwc schools getting an invite to the pac12 but yes....the big 12 will raid the top half of the mwc and there won't be much left but imo they will still look south to try to backfill.....

39 minutes ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

i don't see any mwc schools getting an invite to the pac12 but yes....the big 12 will raid the top half of the mwc and there won't be much left but imo they will still look south to try to backfill.....

Really Bama wants the next best bizzzzzzzon.

16 hours ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

All depends on USC for the Pac 12.  Much like Texas and OU for the Big 12.

1 hour ago, The Sicatoka said:

MoiSt may have gotten "a back", but this is a far larger loss. 

They still have the starter from last year returning Shelley.  I didn't know this but - Shelley started as a Fr for Utah and then transferred and started for Utah St.  and then again ended up transferring to MSU and starting.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/34342540/new-orleans-saints-trevor-penning-kicked-practice-third-incident-three-days

i guess when you go to a school that prioritizes quality losses you might get confused as to who the enemy is ....and it shouldn't be your teammates......THREE DAYS IN A ROW

You have seen the UNI head coach right? Not at all surprised. Farley is a d*•k…

• Like 1

18 hours ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/34342540/new-orleans-saints-trevor-penning-kicked-practice-third-incident-three-days

i guess when you go to a school that prioritizes quality losses you might get confused as to who the enemy is ....and it shouldn't be your teammates......THREE DAYS IN A ROW

I’ve seen his highlights in one on ones, he’s definitely an aggressive guy.

But offensive and defensive lineman have been getting in fights since the beginning of time. Your enemy is whoever is lined up against you in the nfl. There’s no love lost between offense and defense many times.

2 hours ago, Bison06 said:

I’ve seen his highlights in one on ones, he’s definitely an aggressive guy.

But offensive and defensive lineman have been getting in fights since the beginning of time. Your enemy is whoever is lined up against you in the nfl. There’s no love lost between offense and defense many times.

But it sounds like he had the same issue at the Senior Bowl, and not just once, many times.

2 hours ago, nd1sufan said:

But it sounds like he had the same issue at the Senior Bowl, and not just once, many times.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/saints-rookie-trevor-penning-kicked-out-of-practice-after-third-fight-in-as-many-days/amp/

“it’s not unusual for something like that to happen in practice”

obviously coaches don’t want players to go so far as to risk getting injured with this sort of aggression, but I’d be willing to bet the offensive line coach applauds this type of play. 

Offense and defensive lines got into fights multiple times a week when in our fall camps back in the day. Just the way it is on every team.

56 minutes ago, Bison06 said:

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/saints-rookie-trevor-penning-kicked-out-of-practice-after-third-fight-in-as-many-days/amp/

“it’s not unusual for something like that to happen in practice”

obviously coaches don’t want players to go so far as to risk getting injured with this sort of aggression, but I’d be willing to bet the offensive line coach applauds this type of play. 

Offense and defensive lines got into fights multiple times a week when in our fall camps back in the day. Just the way it is on every team.

To some extent they applaud it. When you get to the extent you have to kick someone out of practice it probably crosses the line.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...