SiouxSports.com Forum

cberkas

7 minutes ago, brianvf said:

I've always thought that one Omaha announcer always sounds like his nose is incredibly stuffed up.  Annoys the heck out of me while listening to their broadcasts.  :D

I was just listening to that one complaining about non-calls in the overtime.  The other sounds like he is on speaker from a tunnel.

10 hours ago, brianvf said:

Moved up a couple spots in the PWR to #19
Now closer to catching another couple teams in front of us in RPI

17 - MTU - .5333
18 - Notre Dame - .5312
19 - UND - .5303
20 - BSU - .5264

Hope the boys are a second half team…they didn’t leave much margin for error after some bad losses in the first half.

On 12/30/2022 at 9:41 PM, Esoteric said:

I was just listening to that one complaining about non-calls in the overtime.  The other sounds like he is on speaker from a tunnel.

Omaha's NCHC.tv webcasts are the worst in the conference along with Miami's. Thank God, the first night of the Miami series is on CBS Sports. 

Only two games today, but it helped out UND in the PWR once again.

Harvard over Northeastern, 8-4.
Notre Dame over Alaska, 2-0.

UND moves up one spot to #18 in the PWR.
All in all, a pretty good weekend for UND...they moved up three spots in the PWR and got a little rust off in the exhibition game to help prepare for Lindenwood next weekend.
Two wins next weekend keeps them moving in the right direction.  Anything less and they'd need to win the NCHC Tourney to get in, IMO.

2 hours ago, brianvf said:

Only two games today, but it helped out UND in the PWR once again.

Harvard over Northeastern, 8-4.
Notre Dame over Alaska, 2-0.

UND moves up one spot to #18 in the PWR.
All in all, a pretty good weekend for UND...they moved up three spots in the PWR and got a little rust off in the exhibition game to help prepare for Lindenwood next weekend.
Two wins next weekend keeps them moving in the right direction.  Anything less and they'd need to win the NCHC Tourney to get in, IMO.

I would take it a step further. Sweep next weekend, split at a minimum with WMU, sweep Duluth and Miami or win the NCHC Tourney to get in. 

41 minutes ago, siouxfaninseattle said:

I would take it a step further. Sweep next weekend, split at a minimum with WMU, sweep Duluth and Miami or win the NCHC Tourney to get in. 

I would guess that they drop at least one game of the four against UMD and Miami. 
Hopefully they can sweep Miami this time, but who knows against UMD.