SiouxSports.com Forum

2022 Hockey Bracket Challenge

jimdahl

23 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

Those of you claiming "X and 0" at any point after day one are admitting you picked against North Dakota in round one. <- A pox upon your house. 

Picking against PWR7 after round one is logical and sadly acceptable. 

Bah! I was just taking the guidance of this board! “We don’t have skillz”, “Sandy is sooo lucky”, “Built for tournaments”, blah, blah, blah! Then, as always, the Dogs let me down! Sonumabooches! And Denver! Of all the lucky bounces, surprised Fanta didn’t get an embellishment penalty when that puck went in! And it had to be Savoie? Really?

Denver is a better team than Duluth, and the smart pick, but I went kiss of death mode on Duluth.  I've always ended some teams season (See SCSU/Minnesota/Us) while @Dave Berger has put this on.  I've grown to dislike Duluth enough now to where I will just pick them when they make it to end their hopes.

• Upvote 1

I went with “head over heart” to get to 10-0 at this point. I need QU and WMU to remain perfect today, although those picks are more “heart over head.”  

I have QU winning it all over MSU.  It’s Sydney or The Bush for me today. 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Wilbur said:

Denver is a better team than Duluth, and the smart pick, but I went kiss of death mode on Duluth.  I've always ended some teams season (See SCSU/Minnesota/Us) while @Dave Berger has put this on.  I've grown to dislike Duluth enough now to where I will just pick them when they make it to end their hopes.

Just so we’re clear, it was my pick that killed them. In roulette, I can put money on red, AND black. The marble will fly off the table.

33 minutes ago, nodakgirl93 said:

It's in this thread somewhere. That's all the help I can offer.

Welp, fame once again avoids me. 10-2 and 4 points back. I am cut off from 2 legs so... UMD and Quinn kinda let me down, of course if that dumb **** Rand hadn't pulled the goalie whilst his team was pressing it could have been different. ***wipe!