SiouxSports.com Forum

UND @ UNO - NO SHARING OUR PENNE EDITION - Saturday game day

stoneySIOUX

Just now, SiouxBoys said:

Two hands on the stick, extended right through the back of a player who doesn't have the puck. If that's not a crosscheck to you, hockey might be the wrong sport.

Stick at the waist to the waste the moment touched down he went

Just now, nodakgirl93 said:

All we need is 1 point or Cc to get 1 point. Don't even need to win. 

I like your optimism. Don’t think CC can muster a point let alone a goal. Tigers have been outscored 16-0 thus far against DU. 

Feels like UND has some Penrose hangover...  Berry showed how important this game is by not starting Driscoll.  I'd be fine with that decision had we not taken a dump in the third period last night and won in regulation.   It sucks to share the Penrose... especially with what happened with DU in Grand Forks.

• Upvote 2

First of all, I disagree that they're not trying.  It's just not working out yet. 

Second, just keep playing and you never know what'll happen.  It's hockey.

Third, take the top scorer and top D pair off a team and see how it goes.  The results the last few weeks have been miraculous.  If one of these games finally goes sideways, it should not be a surprise.  That means D 7 and 8 are playing.  But if you don't fully trust them, then 3 and 4, and 5 and 6, are playing heavy minutes. Which leads to fatigue, and then mistakes.  It's not an excuse, just reality.

Fourth, I'm not sure who the better draw is between CC and Miami.  They have both had their moments and they will both be playing for their seasons.  Seems like a push.

• Upvote 2