SiouxSports.com Forum

Early Departures 2022

cberkas

8 minutes ago, jk said:

Hot take, but I think Pinto and Sanderson are going to help them make the playoffs next year. 

Hot take 2.0 both of them meet their health insurance deductible before the playoffs

38 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

Since a 2007 Cup Finals appearance. 

They sucked on my Keith Tkachuck '98 Breakaway on N64. I'm still living in a world where the Red Army is running Detroit and the Flyers have the Legion of Doom with Lindros, LeClair, Brindamoor, Prospel, Coffee, and Hextall manning the goal. 

13 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

How many Duluth Bulldogs sign before Monday? 

Don’t think Cates will use his Covid year, but the only other threats would be Quinn Olson and Fanti I would think.  Don’t know that Boston would be hot for Olson, so not sure he would leave or not.

1 minute ago, tnt said:

Don’t think Cates will use his Covid year, but the only other threats would be Quinn Olson and Fanti I would think.  Don’t know that Boston would be hot for Olson, so not sure he would leave or not.

I would think Fanti would sign while everyone remembers how red-hot he was...

2 minutes ago, Blackheart said:

I would think Fanti would sign while everyone remembers how red-hot he was...

I would guess Fanti will sign as well.  That means they lose two of their three goalies.
Then they have 12 seniors/grad players as well, who knows if any of them will use COVID years or not.
That's a good chunk of their current roster gone.

DU has fewer seniors/grad (five), but I would guess Savoie and Brink will get offers to sign.

3 hours ago, cberkas said:

They had the one year where they just needed to win one game against Pittsburgh but failed then blew up the team shortly after

Spezza, Alfredsson and Heater…those were actually some fun teams to watch. That was a while ago though.