SiouxSports.com Forum

Jerseys

sioux7>5

Well, if I get it for you now, I won't have to listen to you whine for 11 months. :silly:

My birthday is in July and I promise to not whine until then if I get a Fratts jersery.....or if you convince my mom for me? :D

letsSIOUXum, I believe that the numbers are picked later in the summer or closer to fall when the roster is officially released.

My birthday is in July and I promise to not whine until then if I get a Fratts jersery.....or if you convince my mom for me? :D

letsSIOUXum, I believe that the numbers are picked later in the summer or closer to fall when the roster is officially released.

I think a general idea of numbers will be decided right around now, but won't be officially released until later.

• 3 weeks later...

I have a GAME-WORN Matt Greene jersey for sale from his days in Edmonton for sale for a nice price ($375). It's a very sharp jersey, comes with all documentation, etc.

For all details including a bunch of pictures, head over to my site:

http://sioux-jersey.com/#/buysell/4551922795

***If you have any jerseys for trade, I may consider a trade deal. I am looking for any Sioux game-worns or authentics. I will consider cash+jersey for a jersey, if one of ours is worth more than the other.

Please PM or email me.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Sioux Shop. I believe it costs around $55

Not sure about Gerrells

Where can I get and adult and youth jersey personalized? Sioux Shop? Gerrells? And how much does it cost?

I just bought a youth jersey for my nephew about a month ago and had it personalized with name and numbers. Did it all at the Sioux Shop. It was about $180 for the jersey and personalization, with about a four week return time.

How much for just a Sioux jersey without the personalization. I tried to get one last year at Scheels in GF but they were out. I also would like to find a yard sign (to show my Bison neighbors that a Sioux fan lives in there "hood". Sioux shop have those??

At the Sioux Shop, non-personalized authentic jerseys are $249.23 and non-personalized replica jerseys are $99.23.

Sioux Shop also sells personalized replica Sioux jerseys for a few former players (Parise, Toews, Oshie, Genoway). They are $199.23.

I don't recall seeing yard signs, but I can check this weekend.

• Upvote 1

At the Sioux Shop, non-personalized authentic jerseys are $249.23 and non-personalized replica jerseys are $99.23.

Sioux Shop also sells personalized replica Sioux jerseys for a few former players (Parise, Toews, Oshie, Genoway). They are $199.23.

I don't recall seeing yard signs, but I can check this weekend.

Thank you Miss Sioux85!!!!

Up close I agree that the black numbers on the newly tweaked jerseys look not as good as last years,

But on tv it really is easier to see the numbers. Although HD would solve that problem.........

I don't like the wcha logo on the chest, it was nice on the bottom of the back hem.

I wonder if the change was mandated.

Reminds me of the 87 uniform

You dont see the patch on the chest in 87 but a year or so later it is seen on the chest and I think it really takes something away from the jersey

• 1 month later...