SiouxSports.com Forum

Jerseys

sioux7>5

So after the great showing of sioux fans at the final five and the regionals, what were the best Sioux jerseus that you saw being worn?

An authentic, a gamer or a true classic or one of the great repos

Post the favorite you saw or what you plan to sport at the X for 8

I might be interested in unloading a few of my jerseys if the price is right...

1)Nike black Swift large new with tags

2)White Starter Geo Xlarge

3)03-04 signed black Nike with tags Parise, Stafford, Porter, Greene, Prpich, Bina etc

if interested in any of these PM me and I can shoot you some pics

Looking for a few jerseys . . . new version (RBK) or "dazzle version" white youth jersey in medium or large (with Sioux name and emblem embriodered). Also looking for new version (RBK) authentic or replica in green. Please PM. Thanks!

I'm looking to sell this jersey if anyone is interested. It is a game worn throwback, worn by Nick Fuher during hall of fame game in 2003 I believe. There's a number, but no name, on the back. Numbers and letters are sewn on. I bought it from UND. Not looking to get rich; just want a fair price from a Sioux fan who wants it to wear or for their collection.

206816_1618597787415_1310503508_31250099_7883273_n.jpg

I'm looking to sell this jersey if anyone is interested. It is a game worn throwback, worn by Nick Fuher during hall of fame game in 2003 I believe. There's a number, but no name, on the back. Numbers and letters are sewn on. I bought it from UND. Not looking to get rich; just want a fair price from a Sioux fan who wants it to wear or for their collection.

206816_1618597787415_1310503508_31250099_7883273_n.jpg

Im interested what do you consider fair. Pm me and we will discuss

I think I have one somewhere - unless I gave it to my grandson - I'll check this afteroon when I get home - might be XXL though

Well - found it but forgot that I had my name sewn on. Sorry, I had some more but gave them away I'm afraid and must have kept this one due to the sewn on name.

Nice CCM too - not much consolation I know - but thanks for making me look for it and may where it this week now.

good luch with your search

• 4 weeks later...

Selling my authentic white (current reebok) Sioux jersey. Size 56, worn twice. I have Hextall on the back and his number as well (26). They are a 3 layer twill number and look identical to the ones worn on the ice. Has number 26 on the arms as well. Selling for 325.00 obo. Selling to buy another black authentic. Can send a pic of jerseys via txt. 218-731-3113. Thanks.

Maybe a dumb question, but where do you get jerseys of current players made?

The SS can't do them due to NCAA rules, right?

You buy an authentic jersey at the Ralph and have the players name and number put on by a local place that puts names and numbers on sports jerseys. When my sons were in little guy sports, I took their jerseys to Gerrells. I don't think Gerrells is open any more?

You buy an authentic jersey at the Ralph and have the players name and number put on by a local place that puts names and numbers on sports jerseys. When my sons were in little guy sports, I took their jerseys to Gerrells. I don't think Gerrells is open any more?

Gerrells (Hockey World) is definitely still open. No idea if they still do jerseys or not though.

Gerrells (Hockey World) is definitely still open. No idea if they still do jerseys or not though.

Thanks. I haven't had to pay for hockey equipment for a few years (THANK YOU JESUS!!!) and, when I'm home, rarely go down Washington.