SiouxSports.com Forum

Jerseys

sioux7>5

So what do you guys think, will there be an Auction for the last set of Home White hockey jerseys with the Fighting Sioux name and logo next year and how much do you think they will go for??

I would love more than anything to have a Game Worn, Home white jersey from the last season of the Fighting Sioux.

But i dont want to hold out for them if they do not Auction them off and instead keep them for History or give them to the players or something.

So what do you guys think, will there be an Auction for the last set of Home White hockey jerseys with the Fighting Sioux name and logo next year and how much do you think they will go for??

I would love more than anything to have a Game Worn, Home white jersey from the last season of the Fighting Sioux.

But i dont want to hold out for them if they do not Auction them off and instead keep them for History or give them to the players or something.

im sure they will do a auction and they will go for lots of dough! everyone over a grand minimum and that may be very low. usually all players get a jersey their last season whenever that should be for different players and the others seem to get auctioned.

Counterfeit jerseys have been discussed here a lot. The Habs are stating to take notice and are giving rebates toward an officially licensed jersey to people who turn in a fake jersey.

Yahoo Sports Article

Canadians: Let's Retire These Jerseys

The Canadians article gives some good advice on how to spot a fake.

i was recently in the Columbia Mall and i was at both of the sports store in their and i noticed that they are selling them fake jerseys for 90 bucks a pop! isn't it illegal for a store like that to be selling counterfeits?

i was recently in the Columbia Mall and i was at both of the sports store in their and i noticed that they are selling them fake jerseys for 90 bucks a pop! isn't it illegal for a store like that to be selling counterfeits?

If they are indeed counterfeit, you are correct.

Strib

If they are indeed counterfeit, you are correct.

Strib

i know the hockey ones are conterfeits but the football ones they have i dont know....if anyone lives in the GF area and goes to the mall check out the sports stores bye GNC and by the buckle and let me know what you think

Hopefully they Raffle a few off. The big spenders will load up and the pee ons like me still get a shot. The silent Auction is right outside my seats at the Ralph and its frusturating when you see something youd like but the first bid was $1k. no one else bothers to bid after that.

Can you imagine if the last home whites had a FF patch on them as well? or a NC season behind them? Those could fetch some $$$(I got goose bumps just typing that) :D

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I was is Scheels in Grand Forks last night and they had look alike ones made by K1. I was also in the pro shop at the Ralph and they only had the regular Nike jerseys is white, green and black, none of the Nike Swift.

I also saw the K1 in a sports store in West Acres Mall in Fargo last weekend.

That is an awesome Avitar (sp).

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I was bored so I decided to take a "family photo" of my current jersey collection.

img0035lf.jpg

Two gamers in there, a few are customized with name/number as well. Only missing 5 different jerseys they've worn since around 1950...three of them being the current Reebok ones which will be ordered shortly (authentics only of course). I thought I had 33, but only seem to have 32, trying to see if I misplaced one somewhere. :)

On a side note...I got a lot of my jerseys from AZSioux. If you've ever been on the fence on whether to get a jersey from him or not, don't hesitate. They are everything I was hoping for and more, and you won't be disappointed. The quality is awesome on these and even have re-inforced elbows and whatnot just like an authentic jersey would. Easily worth the price.

Keep in mind that once the Sioux name is gone, Sioux apparrel will be a rare artifact, and jerseys like this will hold a high value to many people...which is why I picked up as many as I did.

I was bored so I decided to take a "family photo" of my current jersey collection.

Two gamers in there, a few are customized with name/number as well. Only missing 5 different jerseys they've worn since around 1950...three of them being the current Reebok ones which will be ordered shortly (authentics only of course). I thought I had 33, but only seem to have 32, trying to see if I misplaced one somewhere. :)

The first step in solving a problem is admitting you have one.

:lol:

As long as the "Jersey" thread was at the top of the home page, I'll ask this...........................

My daughter wants a #17 jersey with Gregoire's name on the back.....................I don't think I can just buy this at the SiouxShop...............what is the procedure for getting a jersey personalized?

The first step in solving a problem is admitting you have one.

:lol:

We have a funny guy roaming around here. ;) Yeah, it sort of can be a problem at times, but I enjoy the hunt of finding something unique or rare. I have a lot of money tied into the collection, but I don't feel like I overpaid for a single piece. The value is only going to go up in the future. I used to collect Air Jordan shoes many years ago, and have sold some of them for as much as $450 a pair...and people used to think it was dumb to buy and collect those. I haven't bougten a pair of them in years, but still have some that are really valuable.

I like how you have them ordered chronologically for the picture :). When are you getting your Reeboks? I'm trying to decide if i should get my Black RBK done up as Fratts.

As long as the "Jersey" thread was at the top of the home page, I'll ask this...........................

My daughter wants a #17 jersey with Gregoire's name on the back.....................I don't think I can just buy this at the SiouxShop...............what is the procedure for getting a jersey personalized?

I believe the Sioux Shop will personalize it for you for an extra fee.