SiouxSports.com Forum

Jerseys

sioux7>5

10 hours ago, UNDSioux23 said:

I know of the whereabouts of his 10-11 St Paul FF jersey but that one is locked up....

Yeah, I'm guessing all of his are locked up.  My wife tried getting me one for Christmas one year, when they were auctioned off, my all time favorite Sioux player, and she ended up just getting an authentic and having them do their magic with it, wherever they send them for the authentic process. Beautiful jersey nonetheless. 

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, siouxstudent said:

Looking for some expert advice on here. First question is does this jersey seem authentic? Was told it was purchased at the Sioux Shop. Secondly how much is it worth if it isnt a China knockoff. Thanks

IMG_2693.PNG

My first grader was sewist of the month at Xiong Wu Authentic Jersey Factory.

Actually it's not that terrible a knockoff except for the Reebok. They always make the lettering a little cockeyed, probably to stay out of trademark trouble. An authentic or replica Reebok should always have the Reebok tag with a Canadian flag on the inside back tag. That's why the ones on e-bay always have a credit card with Bart Simpson covering the back tag.

7 minutes ago, runaroundsioux said:

Actually it's not that terrible a knockoff except for the Reebok.

Actually, yea, it is.  The arched SIOUX has a way thinner white section than a real jersey and that Indian-head is a hot mess of color -especially the random white lines and markings on the face.

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, siouxstudent said:

Looking for some expert advice on here. First question is does this jersey seem authentic? Was told it was purchased at the Sioux Shop. Secondly how much is it worth if it isnt a China knockoff. Thanks

IMG_2693.PNG

The sad part is that people will probably buy the knock offs before they buy the new jerseys.

13 hours ago, siouxstudent said:

IMG_2693.PNG

If you want an actual authentic shoot me a PM, I have a few in the closet....This thing is way off the mark!

1 minute ago, Siouxperfan7 said:

So should I buy the new jersey this year or wait for next year when they may switch to Adidas?!

I too think they will switch to Adidas, as that is what the other teams at UND are wearing.  You could just have an authentic from each season like I do haha!

• Upvote 1

did this real quick jersey mock up one day bored at work, I'm not very artistic, or good with Photoshop or Paint. I do think keeping the words of the front looks better/cleaner. I was thinking maybe the words could be moved to the shoulder or sleeve area if made small enough. also this is my first post to this community after spending years just dropping by and reading. I am a 2009 UND grad, and have had family season hockey tickets since 2002

IMG_20170724_141349.jpg

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, UNDSioux23 said:

I saw this last night online, man I hope this is NOT the way they go with the jerseys....anyone heard yet when they will be revealed?

Capture.JPG

Not sure when they will be revealed, but all indications are that they will be similar in overall design to the current uniforms, but with the Hawk replacing the interlocking ND and the new font used on the front.