SiouxSports.com Forum

2022 FB Recruiting

UND Fan

9 minutes ago, geaux_sioux said:

You serious Clark?

Absolutely.  So your thesis is it was our dazzling game/clock management techniques vs the SU’s in 2021 were the reason we very well could have been 3-1 vs 1-3?

Watch the NDSU or SDSU game from this fall again and tell me where they were dominant from a talent/physical point.  The NDSU game last spring the coach’s just plain sh!t the bed before the game and that translated to our poor performance into the field.  

Don't believe me?  Ask yourself if Entz and co would have lost both games if they were coaching the UND team and bubba and co were coaching NDSU.  Bubba and co expect "to compete", Entz and co expect to win.

38 minutes ago, geaux_sioux said:

An interesting prospect.  Must be a bright kid as he has offers from Dartmouth, Bucknell, Columbia, Penn, Valpo & St. Thomas.  That may or may not be impressive but he also has PWO offers from UM, IL, Purdue & Wake Forest!  

1 minute ago, UND Fan said:

An interesting prospect.  Must be a bright kid as he has offers from Dartmouth, Bucknell, Columbia, Penn, Valpo & St. Thomas.  That may or may not be impressive but he also has PWO offers from UM, IL, Purdue & Wake Forest!  

Would be a big get for UND.  After losing Maglii we need a spark.

26 minutes ago, Midwestern Hawk said:

Absolutely.  So your thesis is it was our dazzling game/clock management techniques vs the SU’s in 2021 were the reason we very well could have been 3-1 vs 1-3?

Watch the NDSU or SDSU game from this fall again and tell me where they were dominant from a talent/physical point.  The NDSU game last spring the coach’s just plain sh!t the bed before the game and that translated to our poor performance into the field.  

Don't believe me?  Ask yourself if Entz and co would have lost both games if they were coaching the UND team and bubba and co were coaching NDSU.  Bubba and co expect "to compete", Entz and co expect to win.

Glaring lack of athleticism at multiple positions. Lack of size in the trenches. Those are unarguable. End of discussion.

14 hours ago, Sioux>Bison said:

Well we have a new building in the works that is waiting on final signatures. It  is similar to phase 2 but for some reason no one has mentioned it? Once that is built we will have one of the top 10 facilities in the FCS but that doesn’t say much since the FCS is getting even more watered down. We need to a be top  8 team every year on average because the competition is just that poor….

What’s this new building? Are you talking about the housing complex thing going up at Memorial?

When UND does recruiting visits do they give them the opportunity to get in full pads and jersey? I think I remember Dixon doing it but typically it’s just a recruit in front of a locker or something. It’s a small thing but I think the kids really like those type of things. A little photo shoot type thing for Instagram. Like here’s Emmett Johnson at Nebraska. I’ve seen the other Dakota schools do it too. 

51 minutes ago, sioux24/7 said:

When UND does recruiting visits do they give them the opportunity to get in full pads and jersey? I think I remember Dixon doing it but typically it’s just a recruit in front of a locker or something. It’s a small thing but I think the kids really like those type of things. A little photo shoot type thing for Instagram. Like here’s Emmett Johnson at Nebraska. I’ve seen the other Dakota schools do it too. 

Seems we do

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, sioux24/7 said:

What’s this new building? Are you talking about the housing complex thing going up at Memorial?

Yes that will house the football team offices, meeting rooms, etc. that new complex will be a huge step on the way to phase 2 and will already bring us to the top of the facilities in the FCS. It’s not like there is much left to compare to…..