SiouxSports.com Forum

Non-UND College Hockey 2020-21

cberkas

2 minutes ago, Godsmack said:

I won’t say CC was the better team tonight but man, I’ll take it! 

Maybe not the best, but definitely the classier of the two. I like that they play hockey to the best of their abilities. Small, yes, not really physical , correct, but rarely do they not play their hearts out.

• Upvote 4

53 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

If you were on the committee and you have a 13-10-2 Duluth team that beat Miami for half of their wins are you letting them in?

They'd better beat SCSU a time or two. 

CC doesn't play like the 8th place team in conference. CC will play hard until the end where Miami looks like they've mailed it in. 

• Upvote 4

45 minutes ago, AlphaMikeFoxtrot said:

I'd like to see the hits that have his adult diaper in a bunch.

This must be about the no goal.

I'll say they have gotten away with a few non-majors that should have been majors.

That questionable one must have been the "hockey move" right into the Miami goalie that knocked off the helmet.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, cberkas said:

This must be about the no goal.

I'll say they have gotten away with a few non-majors that should have been majors.

That questionable one must have been the "hockey move" right into the Miami goalie that knocked off the helmet.

It was about the no goal.  I was watching the game, and UMD may have gotten jobbed on that one.  The puck is clearly in the net.  I just don't know if the officials believe they blew the whistle before it was in or not.  But the play still seemed to be going on when it ended up over the line.

10 hours ago, Blackheart said:

I can actually feel the tears welling up in his eyes.:sad:

Can somebody get Ciskie Miami please?  Anybody?  Could we change the schedule so they are in Duluth for the remainder of the season?  No reason for Duluth to come to the Ralph, just play Miami in the first round and reseed from there.  

24 minutes ago, lawkota said:

I would like to congratulate Duluth on failing to win a regular season conference title for the 28th straight year.

They will be happy to tell us all though, that they are the defending national champs and won back to back National Championships.