SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

51 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

The vast majority of Americans believe its a woman's right to choose.  This has been the law of the land for nearly 50 years. 

False equivalencies don't work. 

I like your thinking!

Abortions should be free and easy to access to all Americans. America will be a better place if women have more abortions. Most would be born into poverty anyways. Time to promote abortion and not outlaw it!

6 minutes ago, UNDlaw80 said:

Same thing in Arizona.  

That GOP governors are feeling the need to distance themselves from Trump is further evidence the President's re-election chances are dwindling.   I mean we're talking about staunch Red Kentucky here.   

Yup.

It's getting pretty weird when you see a Democrat leading, by a little, over Lindsey Graham and Biden within striking distance in South Carolina. 

Trump turns everything to crap. 

Just now, Sioux>Bison said:

I like your thinking!

Abortions should be free and easy to access to all Americans. America will be a better place if women have more abortions. Most would be born into poverty anyways. Time to promote abortion and not outlaw it!

No.  A right to choose.  

But, you go ahead and use some twisted logic you heard on some right wing political outlet.  You do you. 

5 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

Yup.

It's getting pretty weird when you see a Democrat leading, by a little, over Lindsey Graham and Biden within striking distance in South Carolina. 

Trump turns everything to crap. 

My 401k is looking pretty good right now.  

Monthly medications for family are much cheaper now too than they were 2 years ago.  Don’t have to drive to Canada to buy them anymore.  

5 minutes ago, homer said:

My 401k is looking pretty good right now.  

Monthly medications for family are much cheaper now too than they were 2 years ago.  Don’t have to drive to Canada to buy them anymore.  

Sure. 

With cultists it is always about themselves.  Just like with Dear Leader.

1 minute ago, Hayduke1 said:

Sure. 

With cultists it is always about themselves.  Just like with Dear Leader.

I’m sure lots of people are having the same benefits i gave above.  I’m not the only person with a 401K or needing medication.  Be better!!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Hayduke1 said:

The vast majority of Americans believe its a woman's right to choose.  This has been the law of the land for nearly 50 years. 

False equivalencies don't work. 

Similarly, a majority of Americans believe in some restrictions on abortion as well. Why not leave it to the states?

Words from Joe Biden today concerning Michigan:

Earlier today, I spoke with Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer. I am grateful that she and her family are safe, and I commend the FBI and other law enforcement officers for their work to prevent this deranged act by emboldened domestic terrorists. 

As a nation, we are at a crossroads. We have come to a point where, despite our shock, we are not surprised that such a heinous plot was even conceived — a plot by Americans to blow up a bridge on American soil, threaten the lives of police officers and other law enforcement officials, and kidnap an American leader, take her hostage, and stage a mock trial for treason. It’s the kind of twisted plot we expect from ISIS, but now it’s here at home.

The words of a president matter. They can move markets. They can bring peace. They can bring war. They can heal divisions or incite violence. 

When Governor Whitmer worked to protect the people of her state from a deadly pandemic, and saved countless lives, President Trump issued a call to “LIBERATE MICHIGAN!” That call was heard. When protesters with Swastikas and Confederate flags, nooses, and assault rifles descended on Michigan’s capitol echoing the President’s own refrain to “lock her up,” President Trump called them “very good people.” He was heard, just as he was heard by neo-Nazis in Charlottesville three years ago, and again last week, when he told the extremist Proud Boys to “stand back and stand by."

There is a throughline from President Trump’s dog whistles and tolerance of hate, vengeance, and lawlessness to plots such as this one. He is giving oxygen to the bigotry and hate we see on the march in our country. 

We have to stop it.

I just spoke a few days ago in Gettysburg about the cost of division in this country and the need to stand up and shut down violence and hate. The moment has come. We need to come together for the country I know, for the country you know. We need to make our voice heard. 

Vote.

• Upvote 1

Hmmm.  Wonder why Pelosi is asking to look at the 25th Amendment?

Oh, Dear Leader may have gone total bat$hit crazy.  Of course, you never know with him.  How low can he go?

Now, the cult will defend or try to deflect these remarks.  Or ignore them.  Lol 

Trump Lashes Out at His Aides With Calls to Indict Political Rivals

https://nyti.ms/3dcFZS0

The president castigated his own team, declaring that Attorney General William P. Barr would go down in history “as a very sad, sad situation” if he did not indict Democrats like Mr. Biden and former President Barack Obama. He complained that Secretary of State Mike Pompeo had not released Hillary Clinton’s emails, saying, “I’m not happy about him for that reason.” And he targeted Christopher A. Wray, the F.B.I. director. “He’s been disappointing,” Mr. Trump said.

He was all over the map, throwing out unsubstantiated or discredited accusations, explaining that he wanted to bring home troops from Afghanistan to be ready to fight China or Russia if necessary and calling Gov. Gretchen Whitmer of Michigan “the lockup queen” even as his own Justice Department was announcing the existence of an anti-government group’s plot to kidnap her.

Pelosi doesnt even mention the the 25th unless she's scared maskless about the real polling.

In all reality the moment she starts actually trying to pull a coup, thats when shes officially participating in a coup, and all options should be on the table and under to thwart the attempt of the subversion of the United States of America.

3 minutes ago, Frozen4sioux said:

Pelosi doesnt even mention the the 25th unless she's scared maskless about the real polling.

In all reality the moment she starts actually trying to pull a coup, thats when shes officially participating in a coup, and all options should be on the table and under to thwart the attempt of the subversion of the United States of America.

Yup.  Sue's Lube, you are just as bat$hit crazy.  

Pathetic.  Real polling?  Idiot... 

3 minutes ago, Frozen4sioux said:

according to the "polls"...biden has this in the bag...is pelosi a 30 year stooge republican?