SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

13 minutes ago, JohnboyND7 said:

No different than the Democrat theories on Murdoch and Koch. 

My favorite thing about both parties is how they turn otherwise reasonable people into loons. 

I read Cato on a regular basis, which is funded by the Kochs. Their coverage of frivolous lawsuits is top notch.

The blowback against Fox (i.e. Murdoch) for not telling people what they want to hear is definitely an example of the loons.

Just now, AlphaMikeFoxtrot said:

I read Cato on a regular basis, which is funded by the Kochs. Their coverage of frivolous lawsuits is top notch.

The blowback against Fox (i.e. Murdoch) for not telling people what they want to hear is definitely an example of the loons.

As someone who right-leaning, I am not a fan of the Koch's. They're a bunch of open borders globalists. The swamp can have them. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, dynato said:

Just as the way you changed the language From Trump to Bush? Did the language on deportations change back after Obama left office?

That makes no sense. You have the internet Google it. 

46 minutes ago, Nodak78 said:

Article on greatgameindia.com implicates a Pelosi nephew and Clinton Foundation in Dominion voting machine connections.

https://greatgameindia.com/dominion-voting-systems-rigged-us-elections/

GreatGameIndia is registered as a quarterly magazine with the Registrar of Newspapers for India, Ministry of Information and Broadcasting, Government of India

3 minutes ago, Goon said:

That makes no sense. You have the internet Google it. 

I asked your thoughts on Trump vs Obama. You derailed the conversation to compare Bush to Obama, instead of Trump to Obama. The article you linked even refers to the original research article  from pew research I sent you. Trumps definition of deportations and apprehensions were the same as Obamas definition of deportations and apprehension, so they can be compared equally.

6 minutes ago, zonadub said:

Article on greatgameindia.com implicates a Pelosi nephew and Clinton Foundation in Dominion voting machine connections.

https://greatgameindia.com/dominion-voting-systems-rigged-us-elections/

GreatGameIndia is registered as a quarterly magazine with the Registrar of Newspapers for India, Ministry of Information and Broadcasting, Government of India

Votes need tobe backed up with paper.

• Upvote 2

Just now, dynato said:

I asked your thoughts on Trump vs Obama. You derailed the conversation to compare Bush to Obama, instead of Trump to Obama. The article you linked even refers to the original research article  from pew research I sent you. Trumps definition of deportations and apprehensions were the same as Obamas definition of deportations and apprehension, so they can be compared equally.

Obama plugged up the immigration courts making it tough for the current administration to get speedy immigration trials. Yes, Trump is way better at immigration enforcement than Obama was. However, someone with an NTA might not have to appear for 2-3 years, maybe longer due to backlog in the courts. Many of those folks don't show up for their immigration court hearing. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, dynato said:

Maybe so, maybe not. The question is at what cost and to what benefit? Does one out weigh another in the point of view of their countrymen?

Yes. It does.

2 hours ago, dynato said:

Because many on this thread would throw personal responsibility out the window if it meant going back to how things were before 2020.

Just a rediculous statement. Obtuse.

2 hours ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

Unless SOMEONE may have wanted to cancel your first vote and vote again, in some states?

FYP.

1 hour ago, TheFlop said:

The future of the Democratic party voting block. 

Until that group realizes they dont need the democrats, they will have enough to take the power themselves without their slavemaster white liberal Dems....

IF the black population realized this now, the Democrat party would be as fringe as the libertarians and Green party.

Remember that burst pipe that slowed evening voting tallies in Georgia, specifically ATL, specifically State Farm Arena? 

Neither do the pipe fitters. No work order. ;)

https://www.news.com.au/world/north-america/us-politics/slow-leak-text-messages-cast-doubt-on-georgia-officials-burst-pipe-excuse-for-pause-in-counting/news-story/19176f5113512210517c82debe684392

So, that Dominion voting software and system used in many of these in-question States. 

Here's one State's (Texas) opinion:

Nevertheless, I cannot recommend certification. Computer systems should be designed to prevent or detect human error whenever possible and minimize the consequences of both human mistakes and equipment failure. Instead the Democracy Suite 5.5-A is fragile and error prone.

In my opinion it should not be certified for use in Texas.

If certification should be granted, it should be with the condition that all open network and USB ports be sealed.

https://www.sos.texas.gov/elections/forms/sysexam/oct2019-sneeringer.pdf

• Upvote 1

Trump gets second term?

Crazy?

Graham Allison, who served under Clinton as an Assistant Secretary of Defense for Policy and Plans from 1993 to 1994, wrote a piece entitled “Donald Trump’s Stealthy Road to Victory” for the National Interest on November 6th.

https://nationalinterest.org/feature/donald-trumps-stealthy-road-victory-172235 

This guy says there's a 20% chance. 

Newsweek
Pennsylvania Lt. Gov. Slams Texas Lt. Gov. for $1 Million Voter Fraud Reward, Alleges Republican Fraud Attempt

Pennsylvania Lt. Gov. John Fetterman mocked the infamous $1 million reward proposed by Texas Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick on Tuesday by reporting an apparent attempt at voting fraud by a Republican in the Keystone State.

"Hey, Governor Patrick- it's your counterpart in Pennsylvania. I'd like to collect your handsome reward for reporting voter fraud. I got a dude in Forty Fort, PA who tried to have his dead mom vote for Trump," Fetterman tweeted. "I'd like mine in Sheetz gift cards."

The tweet came just hours after Patrick announced in a press release that he would pay up to $1 million from his campaign to incentivize people to come forward and report voter fraud across the country, despite no evidence that suggests widespread voter fraud occurred in the 2020 presidential election. Patrick said that he supports President Donald Trump's "efforts to identify voter fraud" but offered no legitimate evidence to back up his claims

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/pennsylvania-lt-gov-slams-texas-lt-gov-for-1-million-voter-fraud-reward-alleges-republican-fraud-attempt/ar-BB1aVqXG?ocid=msedgdhp

At the first presidential debate on September 29, moderator Chris Wallace asked former Vice President Joe Biden if he would wait until the election results were independently certified before he declared victory. Biden answered simply, “yes.” But that’s not what Biden has done.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/biden-said-at-1st-debate-hed-wait-for-independently-certified-results-to-declare-victory-he-didnt?%3Futm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=proamerica

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, 1972 said:

i think his party has left him...maybe it is time for him to leave the party

The Republicans would probably take him in with open arms. He's probably more conservative than Susan Collins. 

• Upvote 2