SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

Just now, sioux rube said:

7E627145-1746-43F3-A32B-5297AB0637D0.jpeg

Why would anyone answer a poll and tell people they are voting for trump... Thats just feeding into them and I dont doubt for a second they intend to use that info to target people if they get power.

Maybe im crazy... Its not like they have ever done anything like weaponize federal agencies to target conservatives before............          wait.

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Old Fella said:

Masks do not protect the individual wearing the mask/it protets the individuals who the mask wearer comes in contact with.  They probably were in contact with someone not wearing a mask.

How could they be so irresponsible that they would be around someone without a mask?  I can’t believe their team would force them to be in that position with how contagious this virus is.  

33 minutes ago, Old Fella said:

Masks do not protect the individual wearing the mask/it protets the individuals who the mask wearer comes in contact with.  They probably were in contact with someone not wearing a mask.

Old Fella >>>> Dr. Redfield

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Old Fella said:

You may want to do some reseach/it is common knowledge that wearing a mask does not protect 1 from Covid 19.

Is it common knowledge?  The head of the CDC thinks otherwise.

• Upvote 3

Sleepy Joe... a pimp? Got to be one of the most corrupt pieces of shite to inhabit DC. Ripping of the US citizens for years. Facebook & Twitter covering up for the senile old dolt.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/10/rudy-giuliani-releases-text-message-hunter-biden-daughter-naomi-unlike-pop-joe-biden-wont-make-give-half-salary-video/

2 hours ago, Old Fella said:

You may want to do some reseach/it is common knowledge that wearing a mask does not protect 1 from Covid 19.

Just the other day I saw the Director of the DCD say the complete opposite of what you are asserting. In fact he said not only do masks keep the wearer safe, but they are probably more effective than the vaccine will be!

#trustthescience

#listentothemedicalexperts

51 minutes ago, Nodak78 said:

Oh No Scully suspended from C-Span for lying.  

Scully appeared to seek advice on Twitter last Thursday from a prominent critic of President Donald Trump, and then denied it.

The C-SPAN host, who had been scheduled to moderate this week's presidential debate before it was canceled, admitted he lied about sending a tweet to former White House adviser Anthony Scaramucci, "for which I am totally responsible."

“Out of frustration I sent a brief tweet addressed to Anthony Scaramucci,” Scully said in a statement. “The next morning when I saw that this tweet had created a new controversy, I falsely claimed that my Twitter account had been hacked.”

"I apologize," he said in statement.

Scully had asked Scaramucci, via Twitter, “should I respond to trump.”

The tweet ignited criticism from Republicans, who questioned Scully's potential fairness.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/c-span-suspends-host-steve-scully-after-he-admits-to-lying-that-his-twitter-was-hacked/ar-BB1a4mYN?ocid=spartan-dhp-feeds

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Old Fella said:

Oh....you mean like LTC facilities where visitors and workers are required to wear masks but the residents keep catching it?  Keep being a parrot for the masks masks mask narrative. 

7 minutes ago, TheFlop said:

Oh....you mean like LTC facilities where visitors and workers are required to wear masks but the residents keep catching it?  Keep being a parrot for the masks masks mask narrative. 

Well as of 5 pm tomorrow Fargo public  schools are suspending fans from attending any school related sporting  events so those residents in LTC facilities in Cass County can breathe easier.

Thanks to all who replyed to my most recent post.  Your enouragement emplodens me to continue posting.

Headline News for the day.

Trump keeps deaths form covid 19 under 220,000.

Senator Graham opines over the 'good old days of segregation'.

Latest presidential poll.  Trump 43% Biden 54%

Time now for all cult members to recite the cult Pledge.

Upon my Honor

I will do my best

To help myself

And Screw the rest.

Thanks Much for making my day!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Oxbow6 said:

Well as of 5 pm tomorrow Fargo public  schools are suspending fans from attending any school related sporting  events so those residents in LTC facilities in Cass County can breathe easier.

Add WFPS and all Shanley schools to the list was well.

So in the FM area, more people are wearing masks than ever, it sounds like most kids are either schooling at home or a very limited hybrid and cases are going up? I thought masks worked?

Let's ban bars and restaurants for what say 2 weeks? The number drops then what? Must be an election in a few weeks or something...

More cases than ever, what's the why? It's not because people aren't wearing masks. I see people with masks on just running into the c-store for cripes sake. It's not because people are being irresponsible and they're not flooding the bars and restaurants. 

Reminds me of local news everyday talking about snow this week. Lol