SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

3 hours ago, Hayduke1 said:

He probably won't.  But, if his polling is bad enough and can be tied to the push of the SCOTUS nominee, he might.  Like I said, he'll probably not have to.

He could literally pass legislation disbanding the UK basketball program and he'd still win by 10 points. Its Mitch F'ing McConnell.

• Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, Frozen4sioux said:

And this.....

Is where we vote somebody off the Island.

#IPsBan

not a fan of banning anyone, but miss the decorum that existed before the allowance of this type of thread.  I wonder if penalties for name calling would have an effect....   say 24 hour no post penalty for calling names to other members, 2 hour penalty for calling public figures names.  Maybe I am a unique individual that sees someone who uses name calling (and cursing, among other things) as demerit against that person.

• Upvote 4

48 minutes ago, 90siouxfan said:

not a fan of banning anyone, but miss the decorum that existed before the allowance of this type of thread.  I wonder if penalties for name calling would have an effect....   say 24 hour no post penalty for calling names to other members, 2 hour penalty for calling public figures names.  Maybe I am a unique individual that sees someone who uses name calling (and cursing, among other things) as demerit against that person.

And a week of purgatory if you do it while not wearing a mask. 

5 hours ago, Sioux>Bison said:

https://www.foxnews.com/us/kyle-rittenhouse-extradition-kenosha-protest

poor kid has a whole political party lying against him for political gain. What a shame I feel sorry for him and his family.

Gimme a break.  Rittenhouse is a mental midget who ruined his own life.    You need not be Carl Sagan to know nothing good comes from illegally carrying a firearm to an out-of-state riot.   Mr. Wannabe Warrior deserves no sympathy.   Same goes for everybody else taking part in the shenanigans in Kenosha.  

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

13 hours ago, Nodak78 said:

Hillary:  the emails are lost.  we smashed the phone and computers are wiped clean

Pompeo:  Today said he has the emails and many will be released before the elections.

Hillary  Oh  SH&T.

Biden:  what the hell happened

Obama:  My administration is scandal free.

Damn, Hillary is screwed now.  This will surely sink her chances for election.   

• Upvote 3

34 minutes ago, UNDlaw80 said:

Gimme a break.  Rittenhouse is a mental midget who ruined his own life.    You need not be Carl Sagan to know nothing good comes from illegally carrying a firearm to an out-of-state riot.   Mr. Wannabe Warrior deserves no sympathy.   Same goes for everybody else taking part in the shenanigans in Kenosha.  

I dont know if he is a mental midget or not. I would guess he isn't exactly the brightest bulb though so I think we agree at least there. He certainly inserted himself into a situation he shouldn't have been in, beyond that, I've yet to see anything that indicates his life should be "ruined."

I suppose that will be up to s jury though 

Hunter Biden and his business partner.

"Financial records made public during Archer's 2018 trial revealed large sums of Chinese and Ukrainian money flowing into Archer's and Biden's accounts via a Morgan Stanley account for an entity called Rosemont Seneca Bohai, LLC (RSB). For example, the RSB financial records revealed that Ukraine's largest gas company, Burisma Holdings, funneled millions to Archer and Biden in 2014 and 2015. According to Archer's bank statement, Burisma paid at least $166,666.66 (twin payments of $83,333.33) into Biden and Archer's joint account each month between May 2014 and October 2015."

https://justthenews.com/accountability/russia-and-ukraine-scandals/federal-appeals-court-reinstates-charges-against-hunter

15 hours ago, TheFlop said:

He took a child sex offender off the streets for good.  It wasn't planned but that's still gotta count for something.  

It counts for you because you haven’t a clue about civic responsibility and how the Justice system works. 

But, keep spewing that bile. It just demonstrates what a worthless American you have become with the cult.  Probsbly before it also.

• Downvote 1