SiouxSports.com Forum

2020-2021 Season

SWSiouxMN

Denver series is going to tell if UND has turned a corner for the program or if we return to what happened with 0 and 13 start. The game we won we saw better shooting from our guards than we had for all season on game one. The second game we started the game again shooting basketball quite well and we lead most of the first half. Then we came to second half and again we saw where we shot ball poorly and we lost our lead and lost the game. This is going to be big question now with Denver are we going to have better shooting or are we going to have what we had before with shooting percentages in 30's. I hope to see better production out Borowicz as she regains her form after such long time being injured. If she can start to handle point guard duties and start scoring as she is capable of we should see some improvement in UND.  We need to have sweep but i know that is asking alot for this team on the road. Definitely need a split or the season will basically be over for UND. If this team is have any chance at Sioux Falls we need to some how reach a 6 seed which i don't even know is even possible yet. Other wise we will draw one of the two South Dakota schools which i don't think we have any chance of beating especially when were playing in Sioux Falls.

12 hours ago, ND-fan said:

Denver series is going to tell if UND has turned a corner for the program or if we return to what happened with 0 and 13 start. The game we won we saw better shooting from our guards than we had for all season on game one. The second game we started the game again shooting basketball quite well and we lead most of the first half. Then we came to second half and again we saw where we shot ball poorly and we lost our lead and lost the game. This is going to be big question now with Denver are we going to have better shooting or are we going to have what we had before with shooting percentages in 30's. I hope to see better production out Borowicz as she regains her form after such long time being injured. If she can start to handle point guard duties and start scoring as she is capable of we should see some improvement in UND.  We need to have sweep but i know that is asking alot for this team on the road. Definitely need a split or the season will basically be over for UND. If this team is have any chance at Sioux Falls we need to some how reach a 6 seed which i don't even know is even possible yet. Other wise we will draw one of the two South Dakota schools which i don't think we have any chance of beating especially when were playing in Sioux Falls.

They really seemed to know what shot they were looking for in that Friday win. Ladies were ready to shoot it on the kick out or the pass-pass whenever they got penetration. Passes were on time, on target. That's when you get people hitting shots! 

3 minutes ago, Teeder11 said:

12-6 UND with 2 minutes to go in 1st quarter.   DU announcer is doing color, play by play and PA announcing in the arena (calling in subs). Multi-talented.

Big time Division I ... :glare:

Will he be selling popcorn at intermission?