SiouxSports.com Forum

CC @ UND -- Saturday gameday

stoneySIOUX

I understand “wanting it so bad”, but I thought there were times this weekend when Michaud was a liability.  Peski was the man!  I played with a kid in my youth.  We could never get the puck away from him, and he was always giggling to himself while he kept the puck from us.  That’s what I vision Guch doing.

6 minutes ago, Boogieman said:

I understand “wanting it so bad”, but I thought there were times this weekend when Michaud was a liability.  

How so? There were many times he almost put the puck in the back of the net and I don’t recall him taking any penalties all weekend. 

• Upvote 3

I sure would be curious to know how many times penalties get reviewed for majors on UND compared to the other team.  Very strange they didn’t review the play where the guy stuck his leg out on Rieger, especially since they evened it up for a UND player sticking up for Rieger.  Guess a guy has to be seriously injured by a dangerous hit for that to happen ... oh, wait, I guess they don’t do it then either, as witnessed by the Mismash injury last year.