SiouxSports.com Forum

UND @ Duluth -- Friday Gameday

stoneySIOUX

3 minutes ago, skateshattrick said:

I agree. I think he is definitely a top 6 defenseman, but he should at least be the extra skater.  

Definitely.  Has to be a frustrating situation for him.  NCAA doesn't track this stat, but his Points/60 has to be just about best on the team.  For sure among defensemen.

18 minutes ago, scpa0305 said:

I try not to question the lineups but Tychonik’s role is head scratching 

4 minutes ago, skateshattrick said:

I agree. I think he is definitely a top 6 defenseman, but he should at least be the extra skater.  

On the road and with all of the offense UND is generating, I don't mind sitting him out. He's the most consistently inconsistent defender on the team, with some trouble with his gaps and a few panicky plays mixed in.

I like the six in the lineup.

Dave

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Dave Berger said:

On the road and with all of the offense UND is generating, I don't mind sitting him out. He's the most consistently inconsistent defender on the team, with some trouble with his gaps and a few panicky plays mixed in.

Dave

Bast is a proven commodity, Peski has played himself into the clear cut #4 on this team (in my opinion), and how do you take Frisch out with how steady he has been lately?

Frisch is playing on his offside tonight with Bast, we shall see how that it affects his play.

8 minutes ago, as15 said:

Bast is a proven commodity, Peski has played himself into the clear cut #4 on this team (in my opinion), and how do you take Frisch out with how steady he has been lately?

Frisch is playing on his offside tonight with Bast, we shall see how that it affects his play.

Frisch played on the left side last Friday too....

25 minutes ago, as15 said:

The biggest thing for me is that there's no way to hide Tychonick in a road matchup. He'd get stuck out there in his own end a few shifts each game and he's too prone to lapses imho.

Dave

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Dave Berger said:

The biggest thing for me is that there's no way to hide Tychonick in a road matchup. He'd get stuck out there in his own end a few shifts each game and he's too prone to lapses imho.

Dave

Agree. Most talented of the bottom 3 Dman by a long ways IMO but too up and down in his play especially with the puck on his stick.

His upside though is ridiculous.

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, Dave Berger said:

Dave

...so does Frisch. Makes mistakes too.