SiouxSports.com Forum

NFL

SiouxFan100

i know everyone on here loves my NFL relegation idea ...............i don't know if everyone saw the biggest loser stat during the lions game that makes my relegation idea even more on point.........The f'n Detroit Lions have 1 f'n playoff win in ................65 years!  crazy.

9 minutes ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

i know everyone on here loves my NFL relegation idea ...............i don't know if everyone saw the biggest loser stat during the lions game that makes my relegation idea even more on point.........The f'n Detroit Lions have 1 f'n playoff win in ................65 years!  crazy.

I believe that was a home playoff win over the Cowboys the year before Dallas won the Superbowl vs. the Bills. Then they went to Washington and lost the NFC title game. The then-Redskins beat the Bills in the Superbowl in the Metrodome.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, fightingsioux4life said:

I believe that was a home playoff win over the Cowboys the year before Dallas won the Superbowl vs. the Bills. Then they went to Washington and lost the NFC title game. The then-Redskins beat the Bills in the Superbowl in the Metrodome.

haha...when they mentioned that win my cowboys fan friend said "against the cowboys in 1992...i was pissed".....

• Upvote 1

Vikings coach has screwed up 2 games now by not getting plays into the game on time

cousins is too slow to react  to this 

refs screwed up 2 calls on one play

should be PI and then a player takes his helmet off and no penalty onKC

oh we’ll Vikings end season early 

57 minutes ago, Kab said:

Vikings coach has screwed up 2 games now by not getting plays into the game on time

cousins is too slow to react  to this 

refs screwed up 2 calls on one play

should be PI and then a player takes his helmet off and no penalty onKC

oh we’ll Vikings end season early 

Don’t forget grabbing the face mask on that same play that was missed.