SiouxSports.com Forum

NFL

SiouxFan100

1 hour ago, SiouxScore said:

Trade down a few spots for a good haul and probably take one of the top defensive players or if you trade to more 10-15 range get the top WR. Fields needs a lot of help and should get it with the amount of cap space Chicago has as well. 

That probably would be the way they go, but....

I would put ALL options on the table here.

52 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

This year is there a real difference between one and two? 

Houston screwed the pooch today by winning and costing themselves a chance of picking the QB they want.  That's the difference between 1 and 2.

Chicago has a very good problem to have on their hands*

*Unless they make the wrong decision.

Washington wins today 26-6 over Dallas with a fifth round never tested rookie QB.   It makes Wentz look even worse than he did before.   Do they have any trade value at all with him?   I can't imagine any other team is going to want him period.

15 hours ago, SiouxScore said:

Probably the last thing he does as a head coach.

Word is Lovie Smith met with ownership before the game.
My guess is he had a long talk about a certain Lombardi quote versus picking 1 or 2. 

"Winning is habit. Unfortunately, so is losing." -- Vince Lombardi 

Lovie had them going with good habits to end the season; why accept less as the thing that stays with them during the offseason. 

Let the Rodgers "what will he do next" off-season begin.  

Lot of Green Bay fans ready to turn the page on him.  As a Viking fan I look at it as possibly closing the book on their second consecutive HOF QB.  

30 plus years of your rival with a HOF QB.....thanks sports gods....

12 hours ago, F'n Hawks said:

What’s even crazier is that was the second time Walker has done that this year. He got ejected against the Bills earlier this year for almost the exact same thing.

and if joe buck and aikman did their job they would maybe point out that after getting ejected the Packers had to sub in a guy that probably wasn't "game ready" and that dart over the middle to end the game was probably easier with that guy in than Walker....how dumb can you be...plus the second fat guy for the Packers should've gotten kicked otu for the "tummy bump"....

if that guy was dealing with a broken neck and those trainers fall on that guy who knows what happens...Walker should get a multiple game suspension to start the season next year....

• Upvote 2